Postings by Pussy's Family

GO!

Cats & Travel > Need a cat sitter affordable please 1 day only. Me and my fiancee want to go camping .

Pussy

pussy

Purred: Mon Oct 7, '13 1:48am PST 
Well let me tell you that me and my fiancee are very loyal to our two feline kids we never left there site since we first had them. Well we also love the outdoors meaning we're hardcore camper, before the cats we would go anytime we wanted and stay out there for two days. Well that ended soon after we took in our fur kids. Because I devoted all my love and care to my two furry kids. Well it'd been two years since gone camping, we just want to go for only one day, so we need a local affordable cat sitter in San Bernadino county area. There pussy male be alert for him cause he is scared of everything he'll go hide another neath the bed and there Felix also male he is in outdoor cat so you have to keep them separated. more info well be explained to the sitter. We leave either at night or in the morning. If we leave at night then well be back in the afternoon or late afternoon the next day, or if we leave in the morning the well be back the next day morning. Just some feeding and sifting the litter box out, make sure they got plenty of dry food and water. and last thing give them some attention and treats. And more will be explained to the sitter. Please! can anyone please give some advice or any info.
You can also connect me on Facebook just type Jessica M
Webb
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Marlin Purrkins, Oct 8 7:26 pm

Behavior & Training > update there's a small rip in our window screen and felix squeezed out & stray cat
Felix

Purred: Sat Oct 5, '13 8:32pm PST 
oh yeah I got a pit bull half boxer name bandit on the left side of our home, and we the neighbors there cool and I love dogs too and bandit is a sweetie and not even aggressive at all. But one thing I do know about pit bulls and cats not a site to see. That's the only I'm concerned about. I heard a quote from a recent documentary about cats is "You can not control a cat" and Dam right because they do what they want do.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Midas, Oct 7 4:19 pm

Behavior & Training > update there's a small rip in our window screen and felix squeezed out & stray cat

Pussy

pussy

Purred: Sat Oct 5, '13 8:08pm PST 
OK forgot to mention that Felix has become an outdoor cat from indoor cat. And Pussy still stays inside. Well it all started with just a small rip in our bedroom window screen. It didn't come to mind that the rip would actually grow to a lot bigger rip. Well one night after Felix and pussy fight I took Felix into the room for some separation. Well Felix took the first chance he got and squeezed his furry tail butt right through the rip. So now that caused even more problems between him and pussy. Pussy now wants to fight with Felix even more. Like I have to keep them apart most of the time. So pussy stays in the room he like it in there well Felix stay in the garage. And if pussy wants to come out which he will and he will let us now. I'll have to take Felix into the room and bring pussy well closing the window. And there is the stray cat name orange meow that come by looking for food. help!
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Midas, Oct 7 4:19 pm

Behavior & Training > My two male cats born from the same mom, had them for a year. Now there fighting.

Felix

Purred: Sat Oct 5, '13 7:25pm PST 
Hello I have two male cats Felix and pussy for a year. Both born from the same mother, found them both together. Took them both in, so they been living together for a year now. Never had a problem with any of them, up until the turned one years and now there fighting. And I haven't been able to afford neutauring at the moment, but I am still looking around for a cheap clinic. So really need some advice to stop them from fighting, just until I can get them fixed, Please kitty:^frown^^
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Marlin Purrkins, Oct 6 8:46 am

Food & Nutrition > What food is best?

Pussy

pussy

Purred: Thu Jul 18, '13 9:06pm PST 
We're back pussy and I, we also need a some help on what food is best for us. Well our wonderful caring mom was having us try that evo "eww" made me threw up and my brother wouldn't even eat it. So we're all back to square one. On finding the best food us. So it would be very wonderful if some one can type out me a list of a few good healthy affordable and quality canned food and dry foods. Thank you!
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by BK, Jul 21 1:54 pm

Food & Nutrition > What food is best?
Pussy

pussy

Purred: Thu Jul 18, '13 9:06pm PST 
We're back pussy and I, we also need a some help on what food is best for us. Well our wonderful caring mom was having us try that evo "eww" made me threw up and my brother wouldn't even eat it. So we're all back to square one. On finding the best food us. So it would be very wonderful if some one can type out me a list of a few good healthy affordable and quality canned food and dry foods. Thank you!
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by BK, Jul 21 1:54 pm

Food & Nutrition > Is switching my two 1 year old cats from friskies canned food to evo canned food a smart choice

Pussy

pussy

Purred: Wed Jul 17, '13 9:13pm PST 
Thank you fellow feline friends for the great feed back, well our mom did started to feed us the evo canned it's been three days. And we don't like it we think she going go back to friskies for now. Pussy started vomiting this morning and felix just won't eat it. I'm going back to friskies so I can start searching again for another healthy affordable brand. When I first started searching around I was brought to evo, I may be to late. So thank you my feline friends.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Beep, Jul 18 5:00 am

Food & Nutrition > Is switching my two 1 year old cats from friskies canned food to evo canned food a smart choice

Pussy

pussy

Purred: Wed Jul 17, '13 9:03pm PST 
Thank you fellow feline friends for the great feed back, well our mom did started to feed us the evo canned it's been three days. And we don't like it we think she going go back to friskies for now. Pussy started vomiting this morning and felix just won't eat it. I'm going back to friskies so I can start searching again for another healthy affordable brand. When I first started searching around I was brought to evo, I may be to late. So thank you my feline friends.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Beep, Jul 18 5:00 am

Felix

Purred: Sat Jul 13, '13 9:30pm PST 
Hello! well pussy and I, my name his Felix by the way, have been living with our mom and dad for a year now. Who we love and adore, and they love and care for us as well. They been providing us with friskies wet canned food since we were kittens, and I've been throwing it up a couple of times when I was only 5 months and my little bro couldn't never finish it. Our mom was always so worried. Well we're both 1 years old and well nothing changed just little less vomiting and now we're both not finishing it our dinner. And of course our mom was looking even more worried, so I saw her one day started searching for another type of cat healthy beneficial canned food. And she picked evo Which, and we trust her judgement but we're still not quit sure, we noticed it said grain-free. But we're just not absolutely certain she making the right choice.

So we're just asking for a little help, some good advice on evo? or if she is making the right choice? and if evo not the right choice. Can any feline pal give us some names of some affordable healthy canned foods?.

And one more queations please! is it ok to store wet canned food in the fridge in the summer heat waves. please get back to us soon.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Beep, Jul 18 5:00 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.