Postings by Tiddles's Family

GO!

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Tiddles is missing

Tiddles

SUPER- KITTY!!!!!!!

Purred: Wed Jun 5, '13 5:56pm PST 
My Tiddles snuck out the top of the window some time between 6am-noon. We have looked everywhere for her. Someone on another street thought they saw her but she hasn't been seen since. We didn't discover her missing until almost 6pm. We are at a total loss as to what to do beyond putting up posters. We have left the window she escaped through open hoping she will come back on her own. We are moving in 2 weeks so it is important we get her back asap. She is missing from the School Street/ Cider mill area of Sterling, Ma. She is wearing a pink collar with my cell phone number written under it. If you see her call 978-422-7520 if you find her call 978-422-7520 or the number under the collar.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by tilly, Jun 23 6:47 am

Cat Health > New kitty which vaccines
Tiddles

SUPER- KITTY!!!!!!!

Purred: Wed Mar 27, '13 12:05am PST 
I'm new to cat ownership and just got a new kitty. She is 11 months and had never been to a vet or had vaccines. So I want to know what vaccines she needs ahead of time so I'm not talked into anything unneccesary. Even though she is an indoor kitty, I have dogs that go out and just to be on the safe side she will get her rabies shot. We had a stupid vet put one of our dog on a (home) rabies quarantine cause one of our other dogs injured her playing and it got infected. Since we didn't witness which scatched her the vet put down that she was bitten by an unknown animal when we knew the injury was from one of 2 dogs. They forced us to vaccine her again for rabies, of course charging full price for that, even though she had been done a few months prior, and we had to keep her locked away in our home for 45 days. According to the sheet they gave us which they followed to the extreme if she had not been vaccinated (up to date) they were supposed to try to convince the owner to euthanise and submit for testing. If they are not willing then strict quarantine for 6 months and vaccinate 1 month prior to release. Since the vet is a jerk and instead decided to say tye wound was entirely unknown origins. So just in case that situation ever occured again I want to be on the safe side and make sure my cat is protected again a money grubbing vet.

Anyways I need to know which vaccines my cat should get since she has never been vaccinate. She may be occasionally brought out to visit friends who have cats so while she is an only cat in her home she won't be entirely isolated.

(Edited because my keyboard kept messing up)
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Tambolina, Mar 27 5:16 am

Abyssinian > Any Aby Crosses Here?

Tiddles

SUPER- KITTY!!!!!!!

Purred: Tue Mar 26, '13 11:15pm PST 
We think I am part aby. I have the ticked hairs for sure but a striped and spotted coat so who knows what else I'm a mix of.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Abigail, Jun 3 6:38 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > We need new homes

Other posts by this user

Purred: Tue Jan 17, '06 8:07pm PST 
Murphy was adopted yesterday and will be compagnion to another older kitty just like him.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by pookie, Jan 31 4:51 am

Other posts by this user

Purred: Sun Jan 15, '06 8:40pm PST 
The dogs do not belong to the same people as the cats. The Springer belongs to me the owner of this account, the basset is my sister's, and the little dog is one I dogsit. The cats belong to a friend. THey HATE dogs. The shelters in the area are filled with cats. It is really hard to get them to take one without an outragious surrender fee unless it is a stray kitten. One place quoted another one of my friends $200 just to take the cat and adopt out for about the same. All the others we had checked weren't accepting any cats. Animal control said they wouldn't take it unless it was a stray. Luckily one of their neighbors took her in.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by pookie, Jan 31 4:51 am

Other posts by this user

Purred: Sat Jan 14, '06 9:00pm PST 
Hi, my brother and I need new homes ASAP. Our family didn't want me to begin with and Murphy isn't getting along with the baby. They just don't want any pets for now. Their mom is now a single mom. I was forced on them as it seems mom is unable to tell the grandmother no but will be firm on this. The grandmother wants him to have a cat and he does at his dad's house but she was insisting on cats at both before the baby was born. Mom does not trust us around the baby. It seems that no one wants us as my family has been trying to for a while. She actually wished I would run away sometimes but I always come back when I get out. Please note the owner of this account is not the family who owns us just a friend trying to help find us a new home. We will happily go together or separate.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by pookie, Jan 31 4:51 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.