Postings by Dobby's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Cat Health > Kitty Wet the Bed...
Dobby

Dobby is a free- Elf!

Purred: Sat Mar 9, '13 6:51pm PST 
Thank you so much you guys, for all of your input!
We haven't had the problem again and my husband said he could have been wrong, that it might have been drool or sweat.

(My husband does this weird thing where any moisture from the cat smells like cat urine. I don't know why, but he does it. So it is hard to take his word on anything. Lol!"

We will definitely keep an eye on her and make sure if it does happen again, vet visit. Thank you again everyone!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Oliver, Mar 10 9:54 am

Dobby

Dobby is a free- Elf!

Purred: Tue Mar 5, '13 7:31am PST 
Hello!! ^.^

Thank you so much. I always freak out when anything happens to my little babies. I always did with my other kitties too.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Oliver, Mar 10 9:54 am

Dobby

Dobby is a free- Elf!

Purred: Mon Mar 4, '13 7:27pm PST 
First, I know if this persists, I will have to take Dobby to a vet. At the moment, that is financially difficult, so mostly I am trying to put my worries at ease and maybe hear if other people had this problem.

Dobby was napping on the couch with daddy, sleeping on his chest. When daddy woke up and went to move her, he felt her belly was damp and thinks she may have gone potty while she slept. But she didn't get up and leave the wet spot, she just kept cuddling. We think she may have done it once before, but normally she is really good about using the litter box.

She drinks a lot of water. She gets a decent quality wet food for dinner almost every night. She stayed with her mom for longer than 8 weeks (almost 12) so she has no litter box issues. Eating, drinking, playing, napping, using the litter box like normal(except for you know, wetting the bed twice...).

Is this the possible sign of something wrong or is my kitty just being Lazy?
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Oliver, Mar 10 9:54 am

Behavior & Training > Kitties Attacking the Dog Unprovoked

White Kitty and Orange Kitty

Purred: Tue Jul 20, '10 8:48pm PST 
I have had these cats for about two years and the dog has been with me for 6 I think. For almost two years they have been...tolerating eachother. They never fought but they have never been best friends.

Anyways, yesterday they randomly attacked the dog and when I tried to break them up they almost turned on me. Animal instincts kicked in and I am not at all mad at them for almost getting me. It is a natural hazard when you have any animal.

Then they did it again today. I'm really afraid my dog is going to get injured but I really really do NOT want to get rid of my cats. It would just kill me.

The only thing new is that my roommate got two kittens about a month and a half ago. Oh and we just got a kitty tower. One fight happened in the same room as the tower and the other happened in the hall.

I need all the input I can find and I would really appreciate your time. I'm sorry for the wall of text.

[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Hunter *Dreamboat #82*, Jul 29 7:20 am

Cat Health > Really Watery Eyes

Popka

Soda Cup Cat

Purred: Fri Mar 20, '09 8:00pm PST 
It's just the one kitty and he hasn't been sneezing or anything.
We picked him and his (what we are assuming is)brother up off the street.
He doesn't seem sensitive to light but he has been following me around like a poor sick little baby.
He cuddled me all day and hasn't left my side.

Thank you for the help.
I guess I will make him an appointment to get into the vet asap.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Mar 21 9:04 am

Cat Health > Really Watery Eyes
Popka

Soda Cup Cat

Purred: Thu Mar 19, '09 8:39pm PST 
I recently got a new cat.
Well two new cats.
I adopted them over a month ago and they have been great little friends. They were stray cats but have adapted well to living inside.
About 4 days ago one of the cat's eyes started squinting.
I thought maybe he had been playing and got his eye, I figured it would be ok.
Now the other eye is really drippy and squinty.
the first eye is starting to look a little better. It's not drippy anymore.

I'm not sure what to do and my husband and I don't have money for the vet right now.
Could it be serious or cause permanent damage?
Is there anything over the counter I could use for him?

I'm really worried about the poor little thing.
Any help is appreciated.
Thank you

Edit ::
I took him into the vets office.
It only cost 50 dollars for the medication he got and the visit.
My mother was wonderful enough to pay for it.
His eyes were inflamed and so the vet gave me cortizone with 3 types of antibiotics in it to put in his eyes 2 a day for a week.
They already look better
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Mar 21 9:04 am

Cat Health > Oh noes!! I'm very Sleepy...Is that Bad?

Popka

Soda Cup Cat

Purred: Mon May 5, '08 8:51pm PST 
Thank you so much
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , May 5 8:51 pm

Cat Health > Oh noes!! I'm very Sleepy...Is that Bad?

Popka

Soda Cup Cat

Purred: Sat May 3, '08 9:23pm PST 
Well, I'm usually a little more active. Not very..But today and yesterday I have been laying about like I'm never going to get to sleep again.

My Mommy and Daddy went on a trip for 8 days and had to leave me home.
Am I just glad to have them back and want to be near them? I am cuddling up to them and sleeping really close to them.

Or is there something wrong with me?

I haven't gotten up to play or run around I just follow them around all day and sleep.
I have food and water and nothing has changed.
I just sleep alot.

Any thoughts?
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , May 5 8:51 pm

Cat Health > Help, Crusty Kitty Ear

Popka

Soda Cup Cat

Purred: Sat Feb 16, '08 6:16pm PST 
my little popka has had this...brown, crusty ooze in his ear. i cleaned it out once and then it came back again the very next day. for a while it smelled really bad but now it has no odor. my friend said it could be mites but they are big clumps of brown.

anyone have any ideas? anything i can get from the store?
my mom doesn't get back for a week so you think it can wait that long? help please, my little kitty has a crusty ear cry
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Hunter, Feb 18 4:15 pm

Food & Nutrition > Need a Little Food Input
Popka

Soda Cup Cat

Purred: Mon Dec 31, '07 12:03am PST 
Living in a small town, mommy has limited resources for my food, but this one place seems to be ok as far as nutrition goes.
Mom was doing some research and the one she liked the very best was Natures Variety.
She just wants to know if this is a decent kitten food to feed her spoiled little baby.
What do you guys think?
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Pancho, Jan 2 11:15 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.