Lil Miss

Purred: Thu Jun 6, '13 2:48pm PST 
oh really - all the other females I've had - all have had 6-8 -
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jun 11 10:29 pm

Cat Health > Foster Pregnant Mom has TWO nipples
Lil Miss

Purred: Wed Jun 5, '13 11:23am PST 
I have a foster mommy, who is due soon with a litter of kittens (she was gonna be put down by a landlord in another development - so we took her in KNOWING she was preggo)

I feel about 3 babies in there (I love watching her belly move and listening to the heartbeats)

I called my vet - and they were like "bring her in to make sure she only has two" um I've fostered MANY preggo cats - she has a WHITE belly - there are 2.25 nipples (the 3rd one is only 1/4 there!)

Basically if there are 3+ babies - should I bottle assist? weight the babies daily? She's gonna pop SOON

I want to make sure we have things 100% ready! I have kitten food for her, a nice bed (tho it looks like she's gonna deliver ON MY bed LOL)

I've handfed kittens before - I'm a stay at home mom so I have all the time available if I need to feed babies again!
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jun 11 10:29 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Kitty furproblem

Poof

Purred: Sat Feb 23, '13 10:00pm PST 
Ok, kitty fans I gotta fur-problem. About a week ago I was found outside. My nice family took her in and I have taken to her colony. The other day at the bus stop two little girls asked mommy's son if he has seen me. He said no and came home and told mommy about it.

The reason he said no is b/c about a month ago they had to call animal control on their family b/c they were keeping their shi-tzu (sp) outside in a crate w/ moldy food and no water w/ no way to go the bathroom (ALL DAY AND NIGHT) even when it was raining and when temps dropped into the 30s. They gave them a kitten they rescued last year and he runs around outside, UN FIXED (so he's adding to the kitty population)

Would you give me back or would you let me stay with the nice family. (BTW the dog and the puppy they kept of hers is gone b/c "they are not dog people anymore")
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Poof, Feb 23 10:00 pm

Senior Cats > how can people just throw a cat away b/c they are old

Noel -(in- loving- Memory)

Purred: Sat Feb 16, '13 2:06pm PST 
Mommy just found out that inamorata declawed. She and daddy were clipping my claws as they were super long when they realized I had none up front. And I was outside like this
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by ♔Jeepurrs Creepurrs♔, Feb 18 7:23 pm

Purred: Sat Feb 16, '13 9:14am PST 
I AM HOME
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by ♔Jeepurrs Creepurrs♔, Feb 18 7:23 pm

Purred: Sat Feb 16, '13 1:24am PST 
well I leave my foster mom in the morning and head to my real mom real early in the morning!!! I meet her at 11 am!!!!! I know my mommy is excited!!
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by ♔Jeepurrs Creepurrs♔, Feb 18 7:23 pm

Purred: Wed Feb 13, '13 6:46pm PST 
TY! I am looking forward tho to being in Kissimee w/ Zeus, Thor, Ivy and all the rest of the kitties!. My new mommy has spoken w/ the foster mom - who is very glad to be taking me out of the kill shelter. I don't wanna warm up to her too much as I will only be with her on Thursday and Friday! My new mommy will spoil me rotten! her other babies are very much loved. I am gonna get soft food for a while until I get used to the place
[notify]

» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by ♔Jeepurrs Creepurrs♔, Feb 18 7:23 pm

Purred: Wed Feb 13, '13 5:32pm PST 
My name is Noel - currently I am in the Miami/Dade animal shelter - a Kill shelter (a mean one at that) Tomorrow I am being adopted - but not by my owner, by a foster mom.

I was dumped because I am 16. I will be at my mommy's house on Saturday (the foster mom has arranged transport from Miami to Kissimmee thu the Underground Railroad Rescue Kitty Network)

Mommy thought it was mean and no one else wanted me b/c I was old and black.

I am very friendly and loving so why was I thrown away?
[notify]

» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by ♔Jeepurrs Creepurrs♔, Feb 18 7:23 pm

Laws & Legislation > Getting a cat registered as a service animal

Zeus

I live to- protect my- human.

Purred: Wed Dec 19, '12 10:07pm PST 
I know the ADA says only dogs and mini horses count - which I think is stupid

but I know there are other licensing places - where I can pay $60 and get paper work and a tag for Zeus and get him registered - is this LEGAL (I have the name on my main computer - I don't remember it right now - but I can't get to it I'm at the hospital)

Zeus is my Seizure Alert Cat - he will alert me up to 90 minutes before a seizure. I am now in a wheelchair - he is getting very protective of me. I've been gone a week right now and he is FREAKING OUT because I am not home. (I have to talk to him on the phone)

I am going on vacation with my family over the summer in 2013. We are going for 2 weeks. I am not sure how he will do with a pet sitter. We want him to come wiht us - fly ON the plane, not under (I have flown with him as a service animal in 2011 - that is when I had people tell me he should not be allowed on the plane because he was a black cat *it was 9/11/11*) And we want to take him into hotels with out problems. He's a special cat

So any advice I would appreciate. TIA
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jul 14 9:01 am

Cats and a Clean Home > Meow About the Litter Genie Cat Litter Disposal System
Zeus

I live to- protect my- human.

Purred: Thu Dec 13, '12 7:54am PST 
it has been interesting reading ya'lls thoughts on this - I'll have my husband read it too - I've seen the ads and kinda thought - geeze what a way to get people to buy stuff. I have little poopers It's a pain to do the litter pans (esp b/c I have a hard time bending over due to back issues) and maybe this will help b/c I won't have to stoop over as much. Esp if the Target coupon is still good! I like free LOL
[notify]

» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by Hunter *Dreamboat #82*, Nov 15 4:59 am

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.