Postings by Chief's Family

GO!

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > 12 Days of Catmas

Chief

Mr Laid Back

Purred: Sat Dec 7, '13 8:17am PST 
The Twelve Days of Catmas

On the first day of Catmas, my kitties gave to me….a hairball as big as a tree

On the second day of Catmas, my kitties gave to me….two dead bugs and a hairball as big as a tree

On the third day of Catmas, my kitties gave to me…..three ruined presents, two dead bugs and a hairball as big as a tree

On the fourth day of Catmas, my kitties gave to me….four loving head butts, three ruined presents, two dead bugs and a hairball as a big as a tree

On the fifth day of Catmas, my kitties gave to me…..five broken ornaments!!!! Four loving head butts, three ruined presents, two dead bugs and a hairball as a big as a tree

On the sixth day of Catmas, my kitties gave to me…six dingleberries, five broken ornaments!!! Four loving head butts, three ruined presents, two dead bugs and a hairball as a big as a tree

On the seventh day of Catmas, my kitties gave to me….seven crazy leaps, six dingleberries, five broken ornaments!!! Four loving head butts, three ruined presents, two dead bugs and a hairball as a big as a tree

On the eighth day of Catmas, my kitties gave to me…..eight big ol’ scratches, seven crazy leaps, six dingleberries, five broken ornaments!!! Four loving head butts, three ruined presents, two dead bugs and a hairball as a big as a tree

On the ninth day of Catmas, my kitties gave to me….nine minutes of purring, eight big ol’ scratches, seven crazy leaps, six dingleberries, and five broken ornaments!!! Four loving head butts, three ruined presents, two dead bugs and a hairball as a big as a tree

On the tenth day of Catmas, my kitties gave to me….ten pounds of cat fur, nine minutes of purring, eight big ol’ scratches, seven crazy leaps, six dingleberries, five broken ornaments!!! Four loving head butts, three ruined presents, two dead bugs and a hairball as a big as a tree

On the eleventh day of Catmas, my kitties gave to me…eleven cat box visits, ten pounds of cat fur, nine minutes of purring, eight big ol’ scratches, seven crazy leaps, six dingleberries, and five broken ornaments!!! Four loving head butts, three ruined presents, two dead bugs and a hairball as a big as a tree

On the twelfth day of Catmas, my kitties gave to me….twelve hours of napping, eleven cat box visits, ten pounds of cat fur, nine minutes of purring, eight big ol’ scratches, seven crazy leaps, six dingleberries, five broken ornaments!!! Four loving head butts, three ruined presents, two dead bugs and a hairball as a big as a tree!
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Mar 28 3:24 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.