Postings by My Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Cat Health > Both my babies have ringworm :( need advice
Pippie

Ruling The- World, One- Bedroom At A- Time

Purred: Fri Dec 7, '12 6:44am PST 
Sallie did go to the vet and we were given conzol, it's topical lotion. Pippie started getting it so i treated him too.. I just wanted to know if there was anything else worth using because it's just spreading. Sallie has a big spot of fur missing from her head but thats going away. What medicine did you have? Does it work fast? I woke up almost an hour ago and felt i had a small spot under my arm that looks like a mosquito bite, which its probably ringworm. So i really need something thats gonna get rid of this for the babies frown
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Dec 8 6:58 am

Cat Health > Both my babies have ringworm :( need advice
Pippie

Purred: Thu Dec 6, '12 11:40am PST 
Pippie and Sallie have ringworm, i would like to know if theres any medicine that would quickly get rid of it. I've been treating them both with conzol 1% for about 3 weeks, Pippie showed signs about 1 1/2 weeks ago and i would like to know if theres a better med out there. I really want them here with us instead of quarantined frown I'm even more upset because it will be their first christmas.. Does anyone have any advice for us?
Thank you
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Dec 8 6:58 am

Cat Health > I don't know what it is..help?

Sallie

Warning: Will- Attack For Your- Food!

Purred: Wed Nov 7, '12 6:00pm PST 
Pippie hasn't had any reaction to his bowl tho and he's had them before we even got him. Sallie is probably more sensitive, i just wont let her near his bowls or i'll just have them share hers smile thanks
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Nov 7 6:00 pm

Sallie

Purred: Wed Nov 7, '12 4:26pm PST 
Great smile Thanks Lacey and Maizy. Im going to get that brand. Should i get a pair of ceramic bowls for Pippie too then because they like sharing alot
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Nov 7 6:00 pm

Sallie

Purred: Wed Nov 7, '12 10:25am PST 
I just got her two ceramic bowls, washed em good too. Hopefully it's nothing too serious. She seems fine though. Maybe Pippie bit her? I doubt because i was watching them.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Nov 7 6:00 pm

Sallie

Purred: Wed Nov 7, '12 6:54am PST 
Also is the acne supposed to be itchy? Cause thats what i've read and she doesnt itch.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Nov 7 6:00 pm

Sallie

Purred: Wed Nov 7, '12 6:52am PST 
Can it develop so quickly tho? I thought it might of been a ringworm or something but it doesnt look at all like that. Thanks Lacey smile i'll get her new bowls today and see if it helps her
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Nov 7 6:00 pm

Sallie

Purred: Wed Nov 7, '12 6:43am PST 
Can it develop so quickly tho? I thought it might of been a ringworm or something but it doesnt look at all like that. Thanks Lacey smile i'll get her new bowls today and see if it helps her
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Nov 7 6:00 pm

Sallie

Purred: Tue Nov 6, '12 2:53pm PST 
Has anyone had any problems with fur loss and something that looks like a scab? I just noticed it yesterday. Sallie has lost some fur on her chin and she has this scab there. It's like half is a scab and the other is fur loss. She doesn't scratch it and it doesn't hurt her when i touch it. Should i be worried? She's going to the vet sunday for deworming and first shots. Does anyone have any clue to what it is? I also googled and it came up as acne but it just doesn't sound right.
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Nov 7 6:00 pm

Cat Health > Neutering
Pippie

Purred: Tue Nov 6, '12 2:33pm PST 
You might want to get him an e-collar so you can be sure that he wont lick his area. We just got Pippie neutered 2 weeks ago and he was just dying to get out of his cage and play, i felt bad but it was for his own good. If you have a cage or carrier or just some place cozy to put him in so he doesnt jump then he'll be fine and you wouldn't have to worry so much. So, e-collar and cozy place. He'll be fine smile
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Nov 7 3:13 pm

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.