Postings by My Family

GO!

Other Meows & Purrs > Forum picture not working?

Siamber

I'm a dog!

Purred: Sat Aug 25, '12 2:32pm PST 
Thank you! big grin
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jun 16 5:17 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Forum picture not working?
Siamber

I'm a dog!

Purred: Fri Aug 24, '12 1:33pm PST 
Not sure what else to say. I put up a picture of Siamber when I signed up it gave me an error but still added the picture, but it won't show. o.o I have not had this trouble in the past on dogster.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jun 16 5:17 pm

Cat Health > FelLuk & AIDS Positive...freaking out

Siamber

I'm a dog!

Purred: Fri Aug 24, '12 1:28pm PST 
I am so sorry. I understand how you feel, well the panic part at least. We brought in 5 cats due to dumping in our area and now are up to 15. When one of the cats got tested about 2 month after we got her I held my breath and was so worried. It seriously feels like the 'end of the world' wait. Also when I took two other cats in (ones we've had for a while), it was the same gruesome wait.

I'm glad the test came back negative! big hug
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Aug 25 12:06 pm

Behavior & Training > Service Cats

Siamber

I'm a dog!

Purred: Fri Aug 24, '12 12:26pm PST 
Does anyone know of any service cats?

I, myself, have a service cat. While the ADA no longer accepts other animals (with the exception of miniature horses) my state still accepts all animals and the ADA states which ever gives more leniency. She has been trained to be a psychiatric service animal.

Does anyone still use service cats? smile
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Aug 28 10:07 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.