Postings by My Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > LOLA HAS CROSSED TO THE RAINBOW BRIDGE
♥- Peake- ♥

THE SLEEK STREAK

Purred: Thu Jan 10, '13 10:41am PST 
My sister Lola, who was 18 years, 4 months and 26 days old crossed over the Rainbow Bridge this morning at 11:40am. She was set free by Dr. French and went with the love of her humans. I just don't know what to do right now. I am lookng everywhere for her but I don't think this Rainbow Bridge is in our house.

Please keep my humans in your loving thoughts - they are devasted as they rescued Lola when she was just 5 weeks old.
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Jan 15 3:40 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Jazzi Crossed the Rainbow Bridge
♥LOLA&- #9829; IN- MEMORY

Whatever Lola- Wants, Lola- Gets!

Purred: Mon Oct 27, '08 8:25pm PST 
Purrs of love and kitty prayers for Jazzi and her loving family. Such a beautiful and sweet girl - love you, Jazzi.
[notify]

» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by , Nov 3 2:59 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > I WENT TO THE RAINBOW BRIDGE

Purred: Mon Oct 27, '08 9:19am PST 
Thank you, sweet ones, for such comforting words. Bee died peacefully at home.

Bee's age was really unknown - she might have been 8 years old but she may have been as old as 18. Neighbors believe her original owners abandoned her when they moved away 7 years ago this October. It is unbelievable how heartless people can be and I hope there is a hell reserved for this type of uncaring humans.

Bee charmed everyone she met - both children and adults. Her purr was a constant trill and she would look up at you with those green eyes to let you know she really appreciated your attention to her.

Bee was certainly an angel - now she is a kitty angel.

Thank you to all for the kind words, emails and rosettes for this much loved girl.

Kitty kisses and love to all of you - both felines and humans.
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Oct 28 3:23 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > I WENT TO THE RAINBOW BRIDGE

♥ Bee- ♥(RIP)

Very friendly,- too trusting of- humans.

Purred: Sun Oct 26, '08 5:15pm PST 
I crossed the Rainbow Bridge this evening. little angel
[notify]

» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by , Oct 28 3:23 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > PC lost her cancer battle today

♥Littl- e- Bit♥(R- IP)

HISS OFF!

Purred: Mon Oct 6, '08 6:22pm PST 
Beautiful PC - you are among those who love you here at the Bridge. Purrs of comfort and prayers of support for your beloved family.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Oct 6 8:19 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Power of Purr Chain

Purred: Fri Oct 3, '08 7:00pm PST 
PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR
hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug
[notify]

» There has since been 946 posts. Last posting by , Sep 21 9:58 am

Cat Health > Fui has a lump on his neck

Purred: Fri Oct 3, '08 12:04pm PST 
You do what all cat owners need to do - be aware of anything on thir kitty! You did that! Purrs of love to you for be observant and concerned.

My mommie rushed me to the vet once thinking I had a nail bleeding. It turned out to be a raveling from a towel I was napping on. No charge and the vet said I was their [my mommies'] baby!
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Oct 4 10:53 pm

Cat Health > need to vent

Purred: Fri Oct 3, '08 8:50am PST 
I think that lady needs a serious mental health evaluation - ASAP! She may be a sweet lady but she has caused so much suffering for those cats and kittens.

Can you contact your local newspaper and television with the plight of these precious felines? You definitely deserve financial aid for helping these sweethearts. Don't be shy - there are cat lovers out there who would definitely open up their hearts to you.

I've sent the link of this thread to Catster to see if they have any suggestions on how you can be aided in this worthy undertaking.

Bless you! Your are truly a guardian angel.

Keep us posted on all these darlings.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Oct 13 4:05 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > We lost Ollie last night and I can\'t pull it together.

♥ Bee- ♥(RIP)

Very friendly,- too trusting of- humans.

Purred: Fri Oct 3, '08 8:32am PST 
You rescued Ollie and loved him with all your heart - Ollie was
blessed the day you found him. Purrs of comfort to you.

hug
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Oct 3 8:32 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > We lost Ollie last night and I can\'t pull it together.

Purred: Fri Oct 3, '08 7:17am PST 
You loved Ollie so much and that was such a blessing for him. You are a kind and loving person who resuced this darling boy. Love him still - you always will.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Oct 3 8:32 am

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.