Postings by Angel Lily's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Cat Health > Mommy thinks I have tapeworms :(
Bijoux

sweetest cat- ever

Purred: Fri Aug 2, '13 8:45pm PST 
Cats actually get tapeworms from consuming fleas, swallowing them during grooming or eating rodents with fleas. The best thing to do is keep them on monthly flea treatment, like advantage. Then treat for tapes when you see the "rice" worms.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bijoux, Aug 2 8:45 pm

Cat Health > Do you take methimazole? I have a question!
Jacks

I yowl,- therefore I am

Purred: Mon May 20, '13 9:39pm PST 
The eye sounds totally unrelated to the thyroid issue. I am taking 5mg tabs. At 2.5mg, I still couldn't gain weight and was ravenous. 1.25mg sounds like a low dose to make anyone sluggish. Hyperthyroidism makes you hypertensive. Maybe the infection in your eye is making you feel sluggish? Try neosporin in the eye. smile
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jacks, May 20 9:39 pm

Cat Health > Hyperthyroidism and borderline kidney disease

Jacks

I yowl,- therefore I am

Purred: Sat Mar 23, '13 6:48pm PST 
Hi Goose. I just wrote in my diary about these very problems. I'm also hyperthyroid and early kidney. Kidney diets are great because low protein, phospherous, and sodium, but higher in fat to try and keep weight on us. Royal Canin Renal and SD K/D have been good, haven't tried NF. I hear the Iams kidney diet is also real good.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jacks, Mar 23 6:48 pm

Get Well Soon > Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

Bijoux

sweetest cat- ever

Purred: Sun Mar 3, '13 12:57pm PST 
Peekaboo hug hug hug
[notify]

» There has since been -19805.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Cat Health > Extra Toes

Polly

polydactyl and- proud

Purred: Fri Feb 22, '13 5:45pm PST 
I'm polydactyl, and it actually looks like I have 2 paws on each front leg. I have 8 toes on one and 7 toes on the other. I'm not dclawed, but I had to get a few claw taken off because they grew funny.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Polly, Feb 22 5:45 pm

Percy

always has time- to lick your- face

Purred: Fri Feb 1, '13 12:16pm PST 
Many purrs and loving headbutts to all our departed friends. I am sad for all the losses. Blessing to all your grieving families.
[notify]

» There has since been -19759.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Food & Nutrition > 8 year old kitty with early stages of renal failure

Angel Lily

Lovely little- flower

Purred: Sun Jan 27, '13 1:32pm PST 
My pomeranian brother has early CRF. He is on an all canned renal diet, and his bloodwork and urine has remained normal ever since. You need to get renal food from the veterinarian.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Candie, Jan 27 10:39 pm

Percy

Purred: Tue Jan 15, '13 9:45pm PST 
Hugs and purrs for Lady and her surgery! Purrs for Orange Ruffy and happy purrs for Nat Cat, that she continues to feel well.
[notify]

» There has since been -19712.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Cat Health > Do you collar your indoor cat?

Percy

Purred: Fri Dec 21, '12 6:22pm PST 
We are all chipped, but Mom has also tried to put collars on us so people don't mistake us for strays. We all take them off though. Only one kept his on, he has passed on now.
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by , Jan 25 1:46 pm

Percy

Purred: Sun Dec 16, '12 11:14am PST 
Sky, Gizmo, Ethan hug
[notify]

» There has since been -19641.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.