Postings by My Family

GO!

Senior Cats > Question about my thyroid medicine

Tiny

I never met a- food I didn't- like

Purred: Fri Jul 6, '12 9:51pm PST 
I still think your person is doing a great job. We cats are good at being tough when we don't feel good. I'm glad you're still here and hope you will be for along time. laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jul 6 9:51 pm

Tiny

Purred: Tue Jul 3, '12 9:29pm PST 
Delyte, you are an inspiration. Your person is doing a great job taking care of you. Thank you for your insight.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jul 6 9:51 pm

Senior Cats > Kuma-Neko turned 20 last month

Tiny

Purred: Sat Jun 30, '12 10:17pm PST 
Pawsome! Happy birthday!
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jul 1 9:15 pm

Tiny

Purred: Sat Jun 30, '12 10:14pm PST 
I had my checkup yesterday.and had my T4 checked. The vet called this morning and said my T4 was 3! I don't need more meds. While I was at the vet I had my ears cleaned and got some steroids. I have really bad allergies, and I was sneezing more than usual. So even though I didn't have an infection, she gave me the pills just to be sure. Today I feel great!

How have you been on your meds, Delyte? Is your thyroid stable, or you just hyper? It's nice to meet another thyroid kitty.

One other thing...I didn't gain weight. I am about 8 pounds. I started meds om May 21st. The vet says I might not ever get to my buff old weight of 15 pounds, which I guess is a good thing, but I would like a pound maybe. Any advice?
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jul 6 9:51 pm

Tiny

Purred: Wed Jun 20, '12 9:51pm PST 
I started Tapazole one month ago today. I think I gained weight already. For the last week, though, I haven't been my usual chipper self. All I want to do is eat and sleep. I've been spending a lot of time in my "man cave" ubder the sofa, one of my favorite nap spots. I used to like to play once in a while, but now I don't feel like it. I am eating well, using my box, and spending time with my family. My checkup is next week, but my mom is worried. She called the vet, and the vet said I can come in sooner but as long as I was eating and drinking and using the box I could probably wait. Could it be the medicine chilling me out so much? Will I ever get my groove back?
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jul 6 9:51 pm

Senior Cats > Distressed and torn...
Beauty

Always in our- hearts

Purred: Wed Jun 20, '12 9:37pm PST 
I willkeep you inmy prayers, Twinkie
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jun 22 10:31 am

Senior Cats > losing a friend...

Beauty

Always in our- hearts

Purred: Wed Jun 20, '12 9:34pm PST 
So sorry for Meowzie. I will keep your family in my prayers.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jul 8 3:30 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.