Postings by Samson T. Hunter's Family

GO!

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > NEED ZEALIES?? PLAYING THE BREED PHOTO QUIZ JUST GOT EASIER!!!

Samson T.- Hunter

Master of All He- Sees

Purred: Thu Aug 2, '12 4:31pm PST 
Not efurryone is that proficient when it comes to telling the different cat breeds apart (let's face it - there's ofur a hundred of them!!), so lots of furs don't like pawlaying the breed photo quiz even when they need more zealies. Pawlaying the quiz would be alot easier if there was a cheat sheet, wouldn't it? thinking

Guess what?! There IS one! big grin Me and my Meowmy have put together a list of the cat breed photos you will find on level Expert (incidentally, it's the easiest level and you get more zealies per right answer). It's only a matter of memory!

Go to www.catbreedphotos.webs.com to see the cheat-sheet we've put together. There may be some photos that we have missed, but a lot of them will be there. happy dance

NOTE: If the site's not working, it could be that we're editing it or haven't published it yet. wink
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Samson T. Hunter, Aug 2 4:31 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Cartoon reruns
Samson T.- Hunter

Master of All He- Sees

Purred: Thu Jul 26, '12 12:16am PST 
Great cartoons, Raza! big laughbig laugh
[notify]

» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Fearless , Sep 4 1:49 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Catster Life

Samson T.- Hunter

Master of All He- Sees

Purred: Wed Jul 25, '12 10:57pm PST 
Okay, since I STILL can't create a new group, I have decided to recycle one I already have which has had no activity since I started it awhile ago.
Catster Life

Raza, those are some good ideas! way to go I was thinking sort of along those lines myself, but I hadn't got it quite straight in my head it will be a lot of work and writing, but if anyfur wants to help me, I will reward them with rosies and stars and maybe zealies... thinking

I hate to bother HQ even more than I am, cause I know a lot of other furs are contacting them about various glitches malfunctions. At the moment I'm having trouble with Catster not realizing I'm an admin in one of the groups and not letting me into one of the admin tools! *sigh* confused

Any more ideas, anyfur? I will add threads to the group as I think of them.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Samson T. Hunter, Jul 25 10:57 pm

Samson T.- Hunter

Master of All He- Sees

Purred: Tue Jul 24, '12 1:25am PST 
Okay, so I won't reprint articles on Catster... except maybe link to a few funny photos or videos. Have you seen the one of the kitty "walking" her owner? MOL` big laugh

I was going to start a group fur it, only Catster's got fleas big time at the moment so I can't create any groups right now. Otherwise I would have the magazine in a group. Maybe I could upload it to Scribd and just link to it here??

I was thinking of reading diaries, especially the DOTD and DDPs, and requesting the furs' permissions to reprint any funny or educational or thought-provoking stuff they have written. I would also have a thing about what's going on in some of the more popular groups, any breaking news from any furs, etc. Anything of interest, basically, with maybe some links to Catster articles and MOLz.

Any thoughts? thinking
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Samson T. Hunter, Jul 25 10:57 pm

Samson T.- Hunter

Master of All He- Sees

Purred: Mon Jul 23, '12 2:23am PST 
My Meowmy is thinking of starting a magazine called "Catster Life". It will be about the latest mews and MOLs on Catster, what's happening in the groups, games to pawlay, Catsters in the Spotlight, funny or kewt pictures and videos, book reviews, true cat stories, and lots of fun! If you want to help with things fur the magazine (such as articles, pictures, profiles, or just tips on good webpages) or you just think this is a good idea and want to offer a purr of encouragement (always appreciated!), pawlease post here and let us know what you think. way to go

P.S. I won't need to contact Catster HQ about any of this, will I? I mean, it's not really that big and it'll have some stuff in it that's NOT from Catster. What do you think? shrug
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Samson T. Hunter, Jul 25 10:57 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.