Postings by Trixie (2001 - 2014)'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Hello I am Princess Jasmine and My Brother, Gandolf.
Trixie (2001- - 2014)

One manic hammy!

Purred: Mon Jun 18, '07 5:37pm PST 
Hi Jasmine and Gandolf!

Welcome to Catster!!! We're glad you're here applauseapplauseapplause

It's a really fun site and a great way to connect with other cats. Hope you have lots of fun!!

Trixie (and Charlie, Cleo and the Gerbils, too)
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Trixie (2001 - 2014), Jun 18 5:37 pm

Catster Diaries > A fun story is unfolding in my diary!
Cleo,- 1998-2007

Verticle Stripes- are Slimming

Purred: Sun Jun 17, '07 3:36pm PST 
Sounds like fun!! dancing
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by ♥ Midnight ♥, Jul 13 1:54 pm

Behavior & Training > Feliway?

Cleo,- 1998-2007

Purred: Sun Jun 17, '07 3:16pm PST 
I know this is off the Feliway topic (although we use it here with much success), but Kudos! for bringing up Amazon and the cockfighting/dogfighting material it sells.

My mom has been personally boycotting Amazon for some time now. And frankly, she hopes they just settle the lawsuit that the HSUS has against it and take down the offensive material. That way, she can go back to buying stuff there.

But we're sure not into supporting a company that supports cockfighting or dogfighting!!

i'm a cat, but I like dog
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Felix , Jun 19 12:36 am

Kitten Corner > A "Human" Name

Cleo,- 1998-2007

Purred: Wed Jun 13, '07 1:17pm PST 
Or Finnegan or Kyle?
[notify]

» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Jul 22 12:13 pm

Trixie (2001- - 2014)

One manic hammy!

Purred: Wed Jun 13, '07 1:15pm PST 
Or Nigel or Milo?
[notify]

» There has since been 30 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Jul 22 12:13 pm

Charlie 1994- - 2007

What the world- needs now is- more grub.

Purred: Wed Jun 13, '07 1:14pm PST 
How about Alistair or Winston?
[notify]

» There has since been 31 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Jul 22 12:13 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > When there are no shelters...

Charlie 1994- - 2007

What the world- needs now is- more grub.

Purred: Wed Jun 13, '07 8:16am PST 
Hi there!

I hate to sound negative, but.....

Running a no-kill shelter takes a lot of financial backing. You'd need a separate space in your home, cages and other equipment, a quarantine area, close contact with a vet, money for medicines and emergency care, money for advertising, a website and the know-how to maintain it, a staff of volunteers, money for cleaning supplies -- and the list goes on.

Sometimes people with really good intentions end up in over their heads running no-kill shelters. And then it's a very very bad situation for both the humans and the animals involved.

Unless you have a very good financial plan in place and the money to back it up (from whatever source), then I'd seriously reconsider the idea.
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Chance Nickolas, Jun 27 10:46 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > My furever home was NOT found after all. :(

Trixie (2001- - 2014)

One manic hammy!

Purred: Tue Jun 5, '07 12:20pm PST 
Awh, Shimmer, Don't be discouraged about finding a furever home. You'll find the perfect one yet. And Cat Kudos to your FM who had the sense to discontinue contact with a potentially scary person.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Felix , Jun 12 5:02 am

Catster Diaries > Should I rename my diary?

Cleo,- 1998-2007

Purred: Sat May 26, '07 2:47pm PST 
Hi Scooter and Cole --

Great ideas! I like "clippings" if we're going the "cl" route -- reminds me of newspaper clippings. And "vertical thinking" would be perfect for my tabby-tude!
Lots to think about...

Purrs, Cleo
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Little Bee, May 28 10:17 am

Catster Diaries > Should I rename my diary?
Cleo,- 1998-2007

Purred: Sat May 26, '07 7:42am PST 
Hi Scooter!

Hope you're enjoying a beautiful start to the Memorial Day weekend. We sure are here in VA!
Clawings from Cleo sounds good -- but if I'm declawed (previous, not current, human's fault) does that mean I couldn't use "clawings"?
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Little Bee, May 28 10:17 am

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.