GO!

(Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > PAWS UP! **Video Maintenance**
Cow

Hissssssssss!

Purred: Thu Mar 13, '14 4:26pm PST 
A message from VBrick (Dogster/Catster Video platform):

We will be performing emergency maintenance to our content servers on Friday March 14th from 12-12:30am EDT. During this time video playback, uploading and control panel access may be unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause

meditate

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Ben, Mar 13 7:01 pm

What I Love About Catster > Mardi Gras FREE GIFT!
Cow

Hissssssssss!

Purred: Sun Mar 2, '14 9:15pm PST 
Mardi Gras masks are FREE today in the Catster Gift Store!

Happy Mardi Gras!
wishes

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Apr 2 3:37 am

What I Love About Catster > Big News: Catster's Community Features Will Not Be Shutting Down!

Cow

Hissssssssss!

Purred: Wed Feb 12, '14 2:27pm PST 
You rallied, and refused to give up on us. You voiced your dismay to anyone who would listen. And you know what? It worked!

way to go

Read all about it here!

hugCommunityhug

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Miss Tiny Burr Burr, Feb 16 10:04 pm

What I Love About Catster > Happy Valentine's Day **FREE GIFTS**

Cow

Hissssssssss!

Purred: Wed Feb 12, '14 1:39pm PST 
Spread the love! LOTS of Valentine's Day gifts in the Catster Gift Store
are FREE through Valentine's Day!

kissing

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Shannara, Feb 12 1:44 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Send Love & Purrs

Cow

Hissssssssss!

Purred: Tue Feb 4, '14 2:10pm PST 
Puuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr
cat on moon

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by ♥Kally Kat♥, Mar 19 6:50 pm

What I Love About Catster > Catster Cutie and Cassanova gifts FREE in the Gifts Store!
Cow

Hissssssssss!

Purred: Mon Feb 3, '14 3:02pm PST 
Catster Cutie and Cassanova gifts FREE in the Catster Gift Store!

cat on moon

I WISH I could make all the gifts free, but I am limited by the administration tool I use.
red facered facered face

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Apr 2 3:38 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > SAVE YOUR PET PAGES!

Cow

Hissssssssss!

Purred: Tue Jan 28, '14 4:02pm PST 
Don't furget that help is available in the All Paws Bulletin group!

way to go

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Jan 29 1:40 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Tool to Download ALL of your Photos FREE From Pack!

Cow

Hissssssssss!

Purred: Sun Jan 26, '14 2:42pm PST 
I received an email from Megan, the founder of Pack this week. The generous team at Pack have created a tool to make it easy for Dogster AND CATSTER members to export their photos to their own computers in 5 seconds! Yes, Pack made it, with no strings attached and no account needed at Pack. They did it just to help us all out!

I received an email from Megan, the founder of Pack this week. The generous team at Pack have created a tool to make it easy for Dogster AND CATSTER members to export their photos to their own computers in 5 seconds! Yes, Pack made it, with no strings attached and no account needed at Pack. They did it just to help us all out!

Dogster and Catster Download

cheercheercheerYAY PACK!!!cheercheercheer

I've been a member of Pack for a while now and posted Beasley's Pack profile last week in the Dogsters and Catster Need a New furever Home thread in the All Paws Bulletin Group.

Pack is a new social-petworking site located here in San Francisco. Right now its mostly a place to post photos and follow dogs, but I hear they have plans for Forums and other Community features. Who knows, maybe even a place for cats!

About Pack:
We believe there’s something magical about dogs and the people who love them. That’s you.

Pack is on a mission to capture that magic. We want to make it fun to celebrate and share the experiences we have with our dogs.

We are a small team of veteran entrepreneurs building something we wish existed.

Pack is just getting started. Thanks for being here at the beginning.

hugThank you Packhug

cheercheercheerYAY PACK!!!cheercheercheer

I've been a member of Pack for a while now and posted Beasley's Pack profile last week in the Dogsters and Catster Need a New furever Home thread in the All Paws Bulletin Group.

Pack is a new social-petworking site located here in San Francisco. Right now its mostly a place to post photos and follow dogs, but I hear they have plans for Forums and other Community features. Who knows, maybe even a place for cats!

About Pack:
We believe there’s something magical about dogs and the people who love them. That’s you.

Pack is on a mission to capture that magic. We want to make it fun to celebrate and share the experiences we have with our dogs.

We are a small team of veteran entrepreneurs building something we wish existed.

Pack is just getting started. Thanks for being here at the beginning.

hugThank you Packhug

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sherlock, Jan 28 7:58 am

Cat Health > Are your humans suffering from depression

Hambone

SF Hammer

Purred: Mon Jan 20, '14 10:29am PST 
Thanks for this post Sam!way to go

» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Button - Angel Kitten, Jan 23 1:57 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > BOCU 8th Birthday Bash and 'We Saved Catster' Pawty - February 15th 4pm - 10pm (ET)
Cow

Hissssssssss!

Purred: Thu Jan 16, '14 3:45pm PST 
hug

» There has since been 94 posts. Last posting by Jason Hopper, Feb 18 10:06 am

(Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.