Postings by Sadie's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Behavior & Training > Depressed cat?
Dr. West

I have a- theory..

Purred: Tue Jul 14, '15 3:17pm PST 
Thank you, Fred! We will be sure to try your suggestions. Especially the cat grass, that's gotta be gotten right away. I hear so many things about the benefits. I'd like it too. dancing
She doesn't have places alone right now either. You're onto something. Our house is very open, doors always open (inside of course), cats roaming everywhere.

Thanks again. smile
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sterling, Aug 7 9:03 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Picture Problems
Dr. West

I have a- theory..

Purred: Wed Jul 8, '15 1:52pm PST 
Nevermind. Started working. Meow on... sorry about that.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Dr. West, Jul 8 1:52 pm

Behavior & Training > Depressed cat?

Dr. West

I have a- theory..

Purred: Wed Jul 8, '15 1:47pm PST 
We're in a funky situation. There are four adult people living in this house, and four cats. I'm two months old, and the others are all 3 .
One of the kitties is a lovely purrball but is causing some problems between feline and human life forms. She doesn't seem happy even though we're all really nice to her. She eats everything off the floor (even tries to eat plastic), even though she's on a diet she's upwards of 20lbs. She sometimes tries to fight us kitties. She was adopted at about 3 months old and hasn't given problems since we moved to a new, big house. We've been in this house for three years and she's not getting better. We're worried. Also, the younger adult people in this house are getting hissed at and bitten by her. They've done nothing wrong! Why is kitty so sad?

We have three females and one male (me). She and I kind of get along but she seems so lazy and constantly annoyed. Please help! cry
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Sterling, Aug 7 9:03 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Picture Problems

Dr. West

I have a- theory..

Purred: Tue Jul 7, '15 9:08am PST 
Meow!
I'm having a funky problem with my picture. My family cat's photos all work just fine but mommy uploaded my picture and it shows up only on my actual profile (I don't see it in the community section). We've tried PNG and JPEG and a very tiny JPEG, and it's still showing a "broken picture" icon.
Any insight?
Purrs, West. thinking
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Dr. West, Jul 8 1:52 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > MOO BOO CLUB - IN LOVING MEMORY OF BOO (2002 ~ 2015)

Sadie

ARR.

Purred: Mon Jul 6, '15 3:07pm PST 
Thanks for the compliment, Bruce. happy dance
I see you kitties have been trying to push the weather towards us... it's almost working! I think I hear thunder (and feel my fur charging up...).

Thanks for trying! dancing hug
[notify]

» There has since been 716 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Today 1:44 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > MOO BOO CLUB - IN LOVING MEMORY OF BOO (2002 ~ 2015)
Sadie

ARR.

Purred: Mon Jul 6, '15 12:22pm PST 
MOO BOO! Wet and windy? I wish it would rain here. So do mom and dad. I look out the window and the grass is brown, and there are puffy storm clouds all around everywhere but our city. And mommy is grumpy when it's dry.
[notify]

» There has since been 725 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Today 1:44 pm

Sadie

ARR.

Purred: Mon Jul 6, '15 9:04am PST 
You know, I don't actually like the taste of mice that much.
(random, but someone brought up mice so I couldn't resist blasting out my opinion) laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 742 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Today 1:44 pm

Cat Health > Older cat won't eat

Dr. West

I have a- theory..

Purred: Mon Jul 6, '15 8:56am PST 
I really wish we'd known about those drops. Tammy would have benefited greatly, in her later years she went a while without eating (48+ hours). Attention and time alone as well helped her a bit. Thanks for sharing, glad Poot is ok. hamster dance
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Dr. West, Jul 6 8:56 am

Who's Feeling Silly > Tumbleweeds

Gleep

Skilled in- breaking- expensive goods.

Purred: Sun Jul 5, '15 5:45pm PST 
I'm seeing them roll by around here...
cat on moon

I guess now's the time for some cat to cat theraputic chats.
Let me start with this... this new thing that moved in, named West... I don't know what the parents were thinking, it runs around chasing it's stinkin tail all day like some kind of dog creature. But they seem to love it! I don't get it! Ah well... I guess it's not leaving.. kittyrelieved
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Bonbon, Jul 21 7:43 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Muffin passed...
Gleep

Skilled in- breaking- expensive goods.

Purred: Thu Jan 12, '12 1:00pm PST 
Awww ((purrrr)) thanks my friends. I hope they have her favorite food over the Bridge! I'm sure they do.

I swear sometimes I still hear her little meow in the middle of the night, I always look for a cat, and never find one, and all I like to think is that muffin just wants a visit. rainbow
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Alfie - Angel DB#14, Feb 6 2:07 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.