Postings by Sadie's Family

GO!

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Muffin passed...

Gleep

Skilled in- breaking- expensive goods.

Purred: Thu Jan 12, '12 1:00pm PST 
Awww ((purrrr)) thanks my friends. I hope they have her favorite food over the Bridge! I'm sure they do.

I swear sometimes I still hear her little meow in the middle of the night, I always look for a cat, and never find one, and all I like to think is that muffin just wants a visit. rainbow
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Alfie - Angel DB#14, Feb 6 2:07 pm

Behavior & Training > I have some anxiety issues.
Tammy

Purred: Thu Jan 12, '12 12:57pm PST 
I'm a fairly happy kitty but I get nervous really, really easily. My family (both kitty and all four quiet, adult people) does their best to comfort me, but I can't go a day without feeling insecure. I have a stable lifestyle and don't face any obvious stress factors such as young humans nor have I had any traumatic experiences as a kitten, and wish I could feel better about myself and my world. I feel like the sky is out to get me. shock Anyone have any tips for me? I wanna be able to sigh again... xoxoxoxo, Tiger.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jan 13 9:28 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Muffin passed...

Gleep

Purred: Thu Jan 12, '12 10:13am PST 
A few months ago our dear friend Muffin, the first cat of the family who was a backyard stray, developed a form of oral cancer and did not make it. We are still recovering from this loss and she will be in our hearts forever, R.I.P. Muffin! We miss her so.

I remember when I first met Muff, I thought I was going home to a one cat home and was actually thrilled with her presence, but she hated me at first. Eventually we became great friends, sharing catnip and trading nap spots. I liked her because she never stole my string.

Muffin was 18-20 years old when she died. What a trooper for a cat who spent most of her life outdoors!

May we have a moment of silence for our dearly beloved friend.
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Alfie - Angel DB#14, Feb 6 2:07 pm

Who's Feeling Silly > O Solo Meowww!

Gleep

Purred: Wed Jan 11, '12 5:45pm PST 
Am I alone, or is it a well respected and practiced activity to nestle one's self into the far corner of the downstairs (huge) bathroom and practice singing?
I have a two octave range from C1 to C3, and an excellent belting voice for the more powerful movements, and to be heard over my parent's noisy music studio (but gosh I like the techno, they wrote three songs for meeee!). Lynessa yells at me for it, but I like singing, it's good for the soul, and I consider myself talented!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Gleep, Jan 11 5:45 pm

Who's Feeling Silly > So I fell in. I knew it would happen.

Sadie

I am siamese,- you better- please!

Purred: Wed Jan 11, '12 5:38pm PST 
I kept thinking it would be interesting to investigate the thing these "humanoid" creatures call a "toilet" by jumping up on the rim whenever Mom and Dad forgot to lower the seat and close the door before morning coffee, and the unthinkable happened. Other cats always told me their stories about the tragic outcome of falling in to the water, but never thought it could happen to me! I had to be miserably bathed for 15 minutes getting the toilet water out of my fur, and everyone knows I HATE being wet! Why do I still have the urge to continue hanging around that fascinating contraption? Mom, save me from myselffff! red face
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Twinkle, Apr 24 12:20 pm

Cat Health > Lynessa has weight management issues...
Sadie

I am siamese,- you better- please!

Purred: Wed Jan 11, '12 5:30pm PST 
She'd hide all my toys if she knew I was telling the world shrug but our little Nessie will not stop eating, I'm talking stuff on the ground (must vacuum regularly), jumping up on dinner tables, stealing Gleep's (and my) food, etc. We put her on timed feeding so she doesn't have the chance to eat actual kitty food often but I swear it is not helping her lose weight at all. She eats too many foreign objects, and there's not much we can do about it other than keep the place as clean as possible. She is a so-called "Lynx point siamese" with a LOT of burmese. Just over a year old.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Finnegan (Finney), Jan 12 10:36 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.