Postings by Alfie - Angel DB#14's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Is it normal for me to feel such intense grief and sadness?
Alfie - Angel DB#14

Little Darling

Purred: Tue Mar 18, '14 3:45pm PST 
Yes it is normal to feel like you do. I know only too well what you are going through. Please don't beat yourself. I know that in your heart of hearts you know you did your very best.

I miss my two boys Alfie and Buzz they were my babies. I miss them terribly and still cry tears for them. It is so easy to blame yourself and question whether you did your best for them. I do it all the time. I still think Buzz would be here if I'd locked the catflap at night. I don't think I will every forgive myself.

Apollo had a wonderful life because of you. You should hold on to that thought.

I hope that Apollo is playing at the bridge with Alfie and Buzz all happy in the knowledge that they were truly loved.
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Apr 7 2:45 pm

Cat Health > Lilys story
Alfie - Angel DB#14

Little Darling

Purred: Thu Jan 30, '14 10:12am PST 
Awhh. So sad I am weeping buckets. Believe me when I say I do know how you feel. I never felt I would love another fur baby after Alfie died but I swear he guided me to new babies. Please visit Alfie's page and read his diary it's all about my feelings when it happened. I wrote to him every day for months. I am so sure you will recognise every feeling.

We will be sending all our hugs and purrs to you.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Mouse ♥, Jan 30 12:56 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > LOLA HAS CROSSED TO THE RAINBOW BRIDGE

Alfie - Angel DB#14

Little Darling

Purred: Tue Jan 15, '13 3:40pm PST 
ALL OUR HUGS AND PURRS TO YOUR FAMILY.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Alfie - Angel DB#14, Jan 15 3:40 pm

Cat Health > My son rolled on Dante - trouble with hind legs

Alfie - Angel DB#14

Little Darling

Purred: Tue Jan 15, '13 3:28pm PST 
This is one of the saddest things I have ever read. It is just so, so sad. I am crying buckets.

James we know you never meant to hurt Dante. Please don't be hard on yourself. This wasnt your fault. Dante will always be very special to you.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Alfie - Angel DB#14, Jan 15 3:28 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Tough night!

Alfie - Angel DB#14

Little Darling

Purred: Mon Dec 10, '12 11:31am PST 
So sorry to hear of your loss. One much loved member of the family is awful, but two. How sad for you. My furmily were devastated when I passed to the bridge. Be very grateful for the good life you had with your precious pets and treasure their memories. I am so sure that they were very loved.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Alfie - Angel DB#14, Dec 10 11:31 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Sabrina needs your love and support crossing rainbow bridge
Alfie - Angel DB#14

Little Darling

Purred: Wed May 16, '12 4:00pm PST 
To know we have loved them so much should help with the grief. To know them is to love them. We are so sorry for your loss.

Sabrina will be in safe hands and a better place. One day you will be reunited of that I am sure.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Opie T-bear--In Loving Memory, May 29 6:19 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Power of the Paw and purrs needed for BLIZZARD

Alfie - Angel DB#14

Little Darling

Purred: Wed May 16, '12 3:58pm PST 
Purring very hard. hughughughughug
[notify]

» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Tigger, May 25 6:50 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Puurs for Abbi please

Alfie - Angel DB#14

Little Darling

Purred: Thu May 10, '12 5:15pm PST 
Sending all our purrs to you for a speedy recovery.cheercheercheercheer
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Mouse ♥, May 11 2:24 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Louis Armstrong has gone to the Rainbow Bridge......

Alfie - Angel DB#14

Little Darling

Purred: Sat Apr 28, '12 4:55pm PST 
Oh we are so sorry to hear of your loss. We know only too well how hard it is to say goodbye to a much loved fur friend.

All our hugs and purrs are with you at this time.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Miss Tiny Burr Burr, May 5 6:39 am

Plus Power of the Paw > POTP needed for Simba (UK)
Alfie - Angel DB#14

Little Darling

Purred: Wed Apr 25, '12 4:32pm PST 
Oh we've not looked at the Forums for a couple of days. I am so sorry we missed this. We do hope Simba is going to be OK. We are sending all our very best and loudest purrs. Mum says Simba will be in her prayers.hughughughughughughug
[notify]

» There has since been 53 posts. Last posting by Angel Soc Dreamboat #56, May 13 1:49 pm

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.