Postings by Kosuteh's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 26: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Cat Health > Declawing Rant!
Jack

Purred: Mon Mar 11, '13 8:12pm PST 
The only reason a cat should lose a claw in my opinion is a medical necessity. (injury etc.) Other than that, there's no excuse for it. However, I would still adopt a cat from the shelter if we clicked if they were already declawed. I however, would NEVER get my cats declawed.
[notify]

» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by Gabielle, Apr 7 8:25 pm

Grooming > Sanitary shaving a cat
Jack

Purred: Tue Mar 5, '13 10:50pm PST 
I had to get a sanitary shaving once. I was not fond of it, but momma had the vet do it. It helped me catch up on my grooming, and I haven't had to have one since. Not every cat will sit still for a grooming like that, so if worst comes to worst, your vet can do it.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Zoe, Mar 12 10:15 pm

Senior Cats > Some Good News!

Kiki

You... Treats...- Now...

Purred: Tue Mar 5, '13 10:48pm PST 
WOOO! That's PAW-SOME news! Thank you for sharing! Keep up the good work!

cheercheercheer

Definitely a reason to celebrate!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Maizy , Mar 25 3:42 pm

Food & Nutrition > Pet Food Stamps

Kiki

You... Treats...- Now...

Purred: Fri Mar 1, '13 8:34pm PST 
I for one, fully support this program. Finding yourself on hard times should not mean having to choose between you having food and your pet having food.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kiki, Mar 1 8:34 pm

Cat Health > Blood after pooping?

Jack

Purred: Fri Feb 15, '13 3:38pm PST 
We're all glad to hear everything cleared up! smile
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Feb 26 12:40 pm

Senior Cats > how can people just throw a cat away b/c they are old
Kiki

You... Treats...- Now...

Purred: Wed Feb 13, '13 10:24pm PST 
I'm an older cat and mom couldn't imagine life without me! The golden years are the best! Its a shame people think they can just dump a pet at a shelter due to age. We deserve love and care too!
[notify]

» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by ♔Jeepurrs Creepurrs♔, Feb 18 7:23 pm

Get Well Soon > Purrrs & Prayers needed for Alfie ♥

Jack

Purred: Tue Feb 12, '13 8:07pm PST 
We'll be purring for Alfie!
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Chewbacca, Feb 26 11:53 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Check in and Purrs for those in MS and AL

Jack

Purred: Sun Feb 10, '13 11:54pm PST 
Don't know if you know this, but there was a really bad tornado that touched down in Hattiesburg, MS today, and it damaged part of the USM campus, several homes, the High School, and utterly destroyed the Red Cross building there. If any of the kitties are from there, or from the area with the severe weather here in the south, Let us know you're okay!

Also, I'd be very appreciative if we could all send up purrs for those animals and humans that were affected by the tornado.

Thank you in advance!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jack, Feb 10 11:54 pm

Behavior & Training > Unprovoked, without warning Vicious attacks while petting.

Jack

Purred: Wed Feb 6, '13 3:04pm PST 
You might want to also get her checked by a vet. A change in behavior could mean something's wrong. Better to be safe than sorry I think.

There may be some clinics in the area that can work with you about cost. Mine are good about that.

Edlt: Never Mind, I missed the part about the vet.. My apologies.
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , Jun 14 5:31 pm

Cat Health > Infected incision... I'm so worried
Kiki

You... Treats...- Now...

Purred: Wed Feb 6, '13 2:59pm PST 
It wasn't your fault that it got infected. things happen sometimes. Just keep an eye on him and make sure he's healing up alright. Get him to the vet if you have to, and do what you need to do to make sure he gets better.

I don't think you are a bad owner for doing the surgery, especially if it needed to be done. We'll be purring for you here.
[notify]

» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Spot (Striped Seven), Feb 12 10:24 pm

(Page 1 of 26: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.