Postings by Monkey's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Local Tips, Playdates & Meetups > Eastern Oklahoma Kitties.
Monkey

Purred: Sun Aug 7, '11 3:13pm PST 
I live in NE Oklahoma smile

The mommy that found me and got my eye fixed says she will help me find a real permanent mommy. Do you know any?
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sheldon, Aug 26 3:22 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Adorable One-Eyed Torti Kitten needs a home
Monkey

Purred: Sat Aug 6, '11 6:08pm PST 
Sweet torti kitten in Northeast Oklahoma needs a home. Born to a pregnant stray, recovering from eye surgery. Has only one eye now but it doesn't slow her down a bit. She runs and jumps the same as her brothers and sisters.

Please help this sweet baby find a home!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Monkey, Aug 6 6:08 pm

Catster Crushes > Handsome single guy!

Riley

To Infinity and- Beyond!

Purred: Tue Jun 26, '07 5:40am PST 
I would love to be friends with you both!

smile
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by ◊Aquamarine◊, Jun 28 5:42 pm

Catster Crushes > Handsome single guy!

Riley

To Infinity and- Beyond!

Purred: Mon Jun 25, '07 12:35pm PST 
Hi!

My name is Riley and I just turned six months old. Mama says I'm too young for a girlfriend, but I wouldn't mind a pretty lil thing to hang out with!

big grin
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by ◊Aquamarine◊, Jun 28 5:42 pm

Kitten Corner > A "Human" Name

Riley

To Infinity and- Beyond!

Purred: Tue Jun 12, '07 1:13pm PST 
I like Dennis smile
[notify]

» There has since been 43 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Jul 22 12:13 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > 3 month Bridge anniversary
Alley- (Forever In- My Heart)

With the Angels

Purred: Tue Jun 12, '07 1:08pm PST 
June 9th was my six month bridge anniversary. My mama is still so sad. I see her crying all the time because she misses me.

It will be so nice when we can be with our loved ones again and they don't have to be sad anymore.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Bee Jay (in loving memory), Jun 12 6:05 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Can\'t post?

Riley

To Infinity and- Beyond!

Purred: Thu Jun 7, '07 8:16am PST 
I can't post to all the forums, just some of them. In others, my name doesn't show in the "pet author" box.

Is it because I'm new?
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Jun 7 9:32 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Hi! I'm new!

Riley

To Infinity and- Beyond!

Purred: Thu Jun 7, '07 7:58am PST 
Hi everyone. My name is Riley and my new mama says I'm a handful, but I'm not sure what that means.

I was dumped at a roadside dumpster with my siblings until a nice couple found us and took care of us until we were old enough to face the world.

Somehow I ended up at a shelter where my new mama saw me and she said it was love at first sight!
She told me I have some sisters but they don't live with us. They live somewhere called Rainbow Bridge. Mama said my sister Alley sent me to her, but I dont' remember meeting her so I'm not sure about all of that.

I'm only 6 months old so I have a lot of growing to do and I hope to make some friends here on catster.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Louis Armstrong - ILM, Jun 7 9:08 am

Catster Railroad > Transport needed in SE Kansas - urgent!

With the Angels

Purred: Tue Apr 24, '07 6:00am PST 
Yes, this little sweetie has found a happy furrever home!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Alley (Forever In My Heart), Apr 24 6:00 am

Catster Railroad > Transport needed in SE Kansas - urgent!

With the Angels

Purred: Thu Apr 19, '07 1:05pm PST 
I hope its ok to post this here.

There is a cat in Cherryvale, KS that needs transport to a shelter in Pittsburg, KS (90 mins away). It has been declawed on all 4 feet and the owners will have it pts if someone doesn't take it. The shelter is willing to take it in if someone can get it there. If anyone can help, please contact the poster on this thread (another site)

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1729640#p ost1729640
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Alley (Forever In My Heart), Apr 24 6:00 am

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.