Postings by Sheldon's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Cat Health > tiny blisters on gums?
Penny

Cat about town.

Purred: Sun Oct 16, '11 8:10pm PST 
Seems Miss Penny has three tiny pin prick looking blisters on her gums.

They dont seem to bother her, she was grinning in her sleep and I saw them. What should I do about them?
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Penny, Oct 16 8:10 pm

Kitten Corner > Sheldon limping after "5 in 1" booster shot?
Sheldon

Ninja Kitty

Purred: Fri Sep 9, '11 12:19pm PST 
I think its like the old shots we used to get. It's like a cocktail of the boosters. So they only get two shots. One for rabies and the cocktail.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Sep 11 2:09 pm

Sheldon

Ninja Kitty

Purred: Thu Sep 8, '11 8:10am PST 
Well 48 hours later and they are both jumping and bouncing around like happy little kittens. sheldon woke me up this morning by crawling UNDER my pillows and meowing and poking at me until I woke up.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Sep 11 2:09 pm

Sheldon

Ninja Kitty

Purred: Wed Sep 7, '11 8:56am PST 
They both got the last booster shot done yesterday. Penny is fine. Both came home, ate and acted normal all evening. Today, like 5 minutes ago, I picked Sheldon up under his shoulders to move him into my lap and he cried!! And now he is hiding under my bed.

No signs of anything else bad. Both are acting normal besides that. I'm so worried. I'm almost in tears. Is my baby ok?
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Sep 11 2:09 pm

Food & Nutrition > Blue Buffalo Kitten Longevity kibble got bigger and now giving kitten diarrhea..

Penny

Cat about town.

Purred: Sun Sep 4, '11 2:03am PST 
I haven't had a problem with BB Kitten. Though I also supplement with chicken jerkey, freeze dried chicken, and BB wet food whenever the idea hits me. The kittens are happy, no diarrhea or constipation.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Sep 15 5:48 pm

Food & Nutrition > Water Fountains
Sheldon

Ninja Kitty

Purred: Sat Sep 3, '11 1:15am PST 
Are they worth it? Mom has one of those water bowls that you fill up the tank and flip over. She dislikes it because it takes forever to put together and its a real hassle snapping the lid on it without spilling it all over the place.

So are the water fountains worth the $40 price tag?
[notify]

» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Oct 15 4:59 pm

What I Love About Catster > HURRICANE CHECK IN and HURRICANE CENTRAL

Penny

Cat about town.

Purred: Sat Aug 27, '11 9:04am PST 
sending prayers and purrs from the mid-west.hug
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Thibodeaux *MISSING*, Aug 31 7:13 am

Local Tips, Playdates & Meetups > Eastern Oklahoma Kitties.

Sheldon

Ninja Kitty

Purred: Fri Aug 26, '11 3:22am PST 
I wish I could help you find a Mommy. My furrever Mommy can't afford more babies. But she IS working with her sister to help/figure out funding for and coordinate a sort of therapy cat program with the local court system in tulsa. (for child witnesses and differently able witnesses)

Mommy has been trying to find home for the rest of my litter. It's hard to find black kitties homes.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sheldon, Aug 26 3:22 am

Kitten Corner > Question about weight sort of.

Sheldon

Ninja Kitty

Purred: Fri Aug 26, '11 3:16am PST 
I'm steadily out growing my sister! At 5 months old I'm slightly more then two feet long (from head to hips) and about 8 or 9 lbs. Penny is only about a foot and 1/4 long and 5-6 lbs.

Am I just going to keep getting bigger?

I'm not fat, I'm sleek and strong. And healthy in every way. So is Penny.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Kiki, Aug 26 4:50 am

Cat Health > Hairless strips on back legs
Penny

Cat about town.

Purred: Mon Aug 22, '11 10:26pm PST 
Sounds like a popped cyst. I'd take her to the vet, open wounds especially on the legs generally need antibiotics, for the fact she'll dig in her box. Good luck, keep us updated!

hugkitty
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Beatrice (Miss You! '94-'12), Aug 25 9:41 pm

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.