Postings by Tiny Dancer's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

What I Love About Catster > How can a group of people be so authentically caring and nice?
Squint- Delicious- Tiny Tornado

Purred: Mon May 7, '12 3:51pm PST 
Thank you soooo much for my "Happy New Home" card, what a special card and it's the only one I got, too!

Thank...............you...............guys so, so much, we all love you here, myself, Tiny Dancer, Squint Delicious, Autumn Sits-With-Tiny-Paws and Fuz Black-Toe.

You all make mine and my kitties' lives better.
Much, much thanks again!!

Love,

Julie O', and the gang 'o pudsta's
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Tabico (Adopted), May 11 6:30 pm

What I Love About Catster > You Guys Are Amazing!! (Tiny, Squint, Autumn & Fuzz)
Tiny Dancer

"I am kitty,- hear me roar . .- ."

Purred: Wed Apr 4, '12 12:15pm PST 
What I love about Catster is that there are true, blue people here that really, truly and authentically care about others in distress about their cats.

I want to thank all those who have offered support, gave donations to the shelter in the name of my cats... that's a big one - they are still awaiting adoption - and my gratefulness and thankfulness, joy and comfort from Catster people is none that I ever remember experiencing in my life.

Thank you deeply,

Tiny Dancer, Fuzz Black-Toe, Squint-Delicious, and Autumn Sits-With-Tiny-Paws (and Julie O')

p.s. I'll be offline starting tomorrow afternoon for maybe a week because of my move into the smaller place.

I love you guys!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Tabico (Adopted), Apr 20 5:45 pm

Cat of the Day & Week > TINY DANCER is beyond belief he is CAT OF THE DAY!!! :-D

Tiny Dancer

Purred: Tue Nov 29, '11 5:14pm PST 
{{{sniff}}}

Thanks so much you guys.

I loved the letter and all the support. I don't feel "disabled", but that's what they labeled me when my maw described my situation.

YOU guys rock!!!!!!!!! THANK you!!!!!!!!!!! applause
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Sterling, Dec 1 10:25 pm

Cat of the Day & Week > TINY DANCER is beyond belief he is CAT OF THE DAY!!! :-D

Tiny Dancer

Purred: Tue Nov 29, '11 7:39am PST 
Thank you all, I am so excited, especially being disabled - never knew I could win anything. (MOm tried to enter me (because she says I'm beautiful) in a local cat show once and they said they don't take disabled cats.

I am so appreciative I'm beyond words! happy dance hamster dance party
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Sterling, Dec 1 10:25 pm

Laws & Legislation > What would you do?

Marilia - Courage-and-- Strength

I AM worthy of- receiving love- and care!

Purred: Sun Sep 11, '11 8:41pm PST 
Having worked for our local Animal Services (the "kill shelter" I like to call it), it is the law here that if a cat bites and anyone working for the County or City must report.

By law, they would not remove the cat if it were just scratches with her story of squishing her cat while sleeping; but with biting, it's just the law here where I live.

If I were her, I would have said I fell, I scratched my own face in a rage, I poked it with a chopstick; anything not to expose my cat to Animal Services.

This person should be able to get the cat once out of quarantine at Animal Services; they don't always put them down in a situation like hers.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Oct 2 6:16 pm

Senior Cats > Welcome to Catster\'s Senior Cat Forum!
Chief Joseph- - Yawns-with-C- ave

Maybe I am shy,- but I'm- compassionate

Purred: Sun Aug 28, '11 5:47pm PST 
Howdy-doooooody!

I'm Chief Joseph, Fuzz's brother, and I am 11 years old and mom saved me 15 minutes before being euthanized at Kill shelter. We are all from kill shelter. (It was because at the time I was 9 and it was kitten season. I also have asthma).

But I'm a "manly-man" mommy says. I'm big and beautiful and butt mommy's head when she's crying 'till she laughs. She comes to me when I cough, and if it's more than a few times, she gets the inhalor.

My whole family loves this site.

We also Have Graciela who is 11, Marilia who is almost 9; the rest are all 3 and 4. (10 of us cats... and maw, but she seems to be growing whiskers herself in her old age!!! cackle, cackle, cackle).

6 of us have special needs. Mommy volunteered a long time at kill shelter, after that, fostering, after that, adopt-a-pets. That's how she has all of us. She was always a 2-cat-mom; now we're more than the Brady Bunch! laugh out loud (Okay, not that funny).

We sure are glad to be here! Thanks for giving a place for the elderly to go! happy dance

Huggies!

~ Chief Joseph
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Abbi, Aug 29 9:57 am

Senior Cats > Welcome to Catster\'s Senior Cat Forum!

Fuzz- "Black-Toe"

TOP CAT! (I- don\\\\\\\\\\\\\- \\'t let any

Purred: Sun Aug 28, '11 5:40pm PST 
Hi everybody!

I'm Fuzz "Black-Toe" and I am 15 going on 16.

I'm a DSH Tuxedo, always dressed to the 9s.

Think I might need dentures soon . . . cackle, cackle, cackle. Been having some teeth issues and they're going to pull quite a few because I have chronic gingivitis (a symptom of Bartonella which I had a long time ago and was treated for).

Ohhhh, I just love senior forum; a place to complain about ailments!

Glad to be here!! hamster dance
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Abbi, Aug 29 9:57 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > i need help please :/

Tiny Dancer

Purred: Sun Aug 28, '11 5:34pm PST 
Hey there,

I'm answering 'cause I live in California and a lot of people on here are from back east where millions have lost power and their homes and livelihood. There power should be on next week so says the weather channel.

Did you copy the Code for the Widgit and put it 2 lines under the previous code?

If you copied the whole Code, I don't know :'-( why it won't all paste! I wish I could help, but wanted to be sure someone got back with you this holiday weekend. (If you're from another country, it's "Labor Day" this weekend so many are on vacation or out of town.

Not me, though!!! Oh no! I have 10 cats and MUST stay home! lol

I hope someone comes to give you the information you need soon!!

Warmly,

~ Tiny D.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Tiny Dancer, Aug 28 5:34 pm

Who's Feeling Silly > We need friends!

Tiny Dancer

Purred: Mon Aug 22, '11 8:10am PST 
Oh my goodiness,

Lookz like u haves lots of fwendss now.... we has 10 in our family, it might make your friendz list explode!

Hugz and has fun wit nu fwends!

~ Tiny D.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Sierra, Aug 28 10:09 am

Cats and a Clean Home > Litter Boxes ( Yes, size matters)
Tiny Dancer

Purred: Mon Aug 22, '11 7:51am PST 
Oh man, yeah!

I became a live-in pet-sitter (for only 1.5 years is all I could take) and their cats, along with having giardia, coccidia, etc., etc. and pooping all over their floors (they had to rip their carpets up and live with their floor as cement). They had TWO kitty litterboxes for 9 cats AND they had them pushed together. There was no room for them to move! They even used the large Tidy Cats thingies for litter boxes a few times.

I would say "no, no, no", but they would not listen. Even when I pointed 4 of their cats needed immediate vet care, and others needed vet care for less serious issues. They wouldn't listen; 3 of their cats died while I was there and I could not take that. Dogs pooped on floor, too, and sick. Toxic environment.

ME? I use 5 super jumbo boxes so they can walk around in their and have room to cover (and splash outside of the boxes, of course) and I clean them 2x/day for 10 cats. I have a permit by Animal Services and during their surprise visits they always ask if someone let me know they were coming, or ask where the litter boxes are - no smell (except RIGHT after Chief Red Cloud poops.. MAN!!!!!!! (But I had him fecal checked and bloodwork and he just happens to have the stinkiest poop in the world.

Having an air purifier, like "The Breeze" is helpful during cleaning.

Yeah, I agree with abovu-wuva. GREAT point to bring up!!

Give them room to go . . . and they will go.
[notify]

» There has since been 36 posts. Last posting by Holly Weilhammer, Jan 24 10:40 am

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.