Postings by Ziltiod's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > south Texas kitten needs home
Ziltiod

Purred: Sat Jun 11, '11 5:14am PST 
im a 4 week old kitten looking for a home over several different websites!

I got picked up off the beach and then abandoned along with a momma kitty and her three 2 month old kittens.

Im young and just want to eat, sit in your lap and play!

I have an alien head, hence the name Ziltoid
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ziltiod, Jun 11 5:14 am

Raw Food Diet > allergy dissapeared?
Hidey

Purred: Sun May 8, '11 11:10am PST 
so Hidey finally gave in and started eating raw. Then promptly throwing it up! i thought she might be allergic to beef so i gave her chicken chunks but she still threw it up. after a few days though she just kept eating it and stopped throwing it up. STRANGE
She was raised on science diet and had eaten foods with chicken and beef in them.

Anyone else have this experience? Also can cats have too much calcium and how much should they have a day?
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Shade, May 10 4:58 am

Raw Food Diet > eating less

Pantera

Black Tiger

Purred: Thu Apr 28, '11 7:52pm PST 
when i first switched to raw the cats ate it like crazy. now their appetites have lessened.is this normal? like they were making up for all the horrible food i fed before!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Laszlo, May 5 11:56 pm

Cat Health > skin flap

Hidey

Purred: Tue Apr 26, '11 6:55am PST 
Hidey is an overweight shelter cat i adopted a few months ago after the death of my beloved Jingles. She is fat. probably 12 pounds but she has a small frame. her frame is like the size of my 5 month old kitten! maybe he's just big

ive noticed she has a skin flap from her leg to her abdomen and remember reading only certain breeds have this but she was listed as a dsh.

just wondering if this will shrink with weight loss or what.

im pretty sure it's not spay sway because it's not on her tummy although it is hard to see her body shape because well, she has fat everywhere big laugh
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Apr 26 11:28 am

Senior Cats > thyroid

Hidey

Purred: Tue Apr 26, '11 6:48am PST 
yes they told me that. at ten he seems more like 20! there was a cat at the vet who was 19 and looked like a youngin. poor fluffy has not aged well!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Hidey, Apr 26 6:48 am

Senior Cats > thyroid
Pantera

Black Tiger

Purred: Mon Apr 25, '11 7:28pm PST 
got tested today. results by the end of the week we hope. $130 jeeez!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Hidey, Apr 26 6:48 am

Raw Food Diet > new to the raw diet :)

Hidey

Purred: Mon Apr 25, '11 8:37am PST 
since when do you see lions digging up vegetables? laugh out loud
just sayin. i thought the whole point of a raw diet was to feed raw meat...
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Olivia, Tanner, & Finn, May 26 10:29 am

Behavior & Training > Letting your CATS OUTSIDE

Pantera

Black Tiger

Purred: Mon Apr 25, '11 8:23am PST 
biologically cats are not wild animals...
i had the most beautiful cream wtih silver points boy with blue eyes. he was an indoor cat for years until we moved and my family started letting him run out the door. a year later he was gone and never came back

i see dead animals on the road everyday and will never forgive myself for letting him go. he is probably dead.
As an owner it was my resposibility to protect him and i would never let my child run around outside to be hit by cars, torn to pieces by dogs or run out of their territory by rivals.
now i take my cats for walks on harnesses and leashes. The neighbors have a habit of letting their standard poodle run loose and just as i do not appreciate that, they would probably not appreciate my cat running loose in their yard, eating their dogs food and pooping in their grass
[notify]

» There has since been 30 posts. Last posting by Noble, May 3 3:04 pm

Senior Cats > thyroid

Hidey

Purred: Fri Apr 22, '11 8:48am PST 
my current vet mentioned that when you put them on the medication you have to be careful not to over do it! i dont mind giving him a pill a day everyday forever. i just hope it's not cancer :/
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Hidey, Apr 26 6:48 am

Senior Cats > thyroid
Hidey

Purred: Fri Apr 22, '11 8:20am PST 
10 year old fluffy has lost 2 pounds in 3 months and the vet thinks it's thyroid problems.he will get tested soon but i just want to know what it is like to have a cat on thyroid meds. do they get lazy or hungry all the time or what. is it ok to feed him a raw diet, are there any foods to avoid? i like to be prepared for these things.

ive read that commercial food is a cause of thyroid probs and i feel horrible if i caused this. he has been on raw for a week now and doesnt even want canned wet food. i just noticed he eats as often as my kitten does(3times a day)and yet he's a skinny 5 pounds.i wouldve never noticed this if i was still free feeding him.
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Hidey, Apr 26 6:48 am

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.