Postings by Pepper's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > New
Ozzie

I'm a 5150 - That's Cop talk- for Crazy

Purred: Sun Dec 12, '10 3:33pm PST 
Hi Remy & welcome to Catster. We hope you have fun here and make lots of friends. hug

Hugs & Purrs,
Ozzie & Pepper
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Gleshka, Dec 13 7:19 pm

Kitten Corner > Kittens & Whiskers
Ozzie

Purred: Wed Dec 8, '10 9:27pm PST 
When Ozzie falls asleep on my lap, he goes totally limp and I could (probably) do anything I wanted to him and he would sleep through it. laugh out loud I was careful not to touch his whiskers when I counted. And I only counted what I considered real whiskers. He has a lot of fine, shorter hairs mixed in with the thicker whiskers. He's 'special.' big laugh
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Hunter *Dreamboat #82*, Dec 9 6:21 am

Kitten Corner > Kittens & Whiskers

Ozzie

Purred: Wed Dec 8, '10 4:30pm PST 
Sounds almost like a holiday song doesn't it? but I really have a question. I know that kittens usually have 24 whiskers (12 on each side of their face). I was bored the other day and decided to count Ozzie's whiskers.

Well he has 11 on one side and 21 on the other. eek Ozzie is incredibly clumsy: I wonder if he is off balance ...

Has anyone else counted their kitten's whiskers and, if so, how many whiskers does your kitten have?
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Hunter *Dreamboat #82*, Dec 9 6:21 am

Who's Feeling Silly > Which star?

Pepper

I'm a Pepper,- You're a Pepper

Purred: Wed Dec 8, '10 9:28am PST 
I think Pepper would be Grace Kelly or Audrey Hepburn - beautiful, cool, elegant and unobtainable, with a risque background. red face The epitome of grace and delicacy, all eyes turn to her when she enters a room and everyone feels special when she gives them her attention.

Ozzie is much harder to define. He's handsome, a real lover, and seems active even when he is not moving. He's like a bull in a china shop: he doesn't walk when he can run. He's clumsy and he sounds like a herd of horses when he runs through the house. laugh out loud He's kind of like Clark Griswold so maybe Chevy Chase (or Jimmy Stewart if Jimmy Stewart was clumsy) smile
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Pookie, Dec 15 10:29 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Please Help: Situational/Financial Crisis has Left My Kitties without a Home

Ozzie

Purred: Mon Dec 6, '10 9:42pm PST 
In the Los Angeles area, Stitch, you might want to check the Glendale Humane Society (they foster out kittens) or the Pasadena Humane Society (a no-kill shelter).

I sincerely hope that things will work out for you and your kitties.
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Dec 8 2:48 pm

Behavior & Training > Do you talk to Fluffy using baby talk? Does Fluffy like it?
Pepper

Purred: Mon Dec 6, '10 6:24pm PST 
I'm embarrassed red face to say, that I sometimes use baby talk on my kittens and they seem to love it. They always run over to me when I start, and Ozzie will curl up on my shoulders while Pepper sits on my lap. I didn't use baby talk with my (now adult) son nor would I allow others to. Maybe baby talking to the kittens is some kind of repressed Mommy issue ...

Maybe the reason I baby talk to the kittens is I have pent up big laugh
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Miss Tiny Burr Burr, Dec 6 10:25 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Newbie here...from Malaysia..

Ozzie

Purred: Mon Dec 6, '10 6:09pm PST 
Hi & Welcome to Catster. wave We hope you have fun here and make lots of friends.

Congratulations on adopting two homeless kittens. It's great that you decided to keep both of them. They will entertain each other (and you) and make your parenting a little easier. I love their names too: Ayu & Kental.

Anyway, the first thing I would recommend is having your kittens spayed and neutered as soon as they are old enough, otherwise you'll have more than 2 kittens before you know it. laugh out loud Even though your friend is tending them, you should get them to a vet so they can be checked over and get vaccines started.

One thing you will notice is that almost everyone on Catster has an opinion on cat food: dry versus wet versus raw, etc. In my opinion, the important thing to remember is cats are obligate (strict) carnivores. They get all needed nutrients from meat, and meat alone. Whatever food you choose, make sure it is primarily meat. I haven't heard of Blackwood so I cannot comment on its quality.

Again, congratulations on the new additions to your home and we hope you will have many years loving them and being loved in return.

Hugs & Purrs,
Ozzie & Pepper
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Dec 26 6:56 pm

Who's Feeling Silly > Do you ever wonder

Pepper

Purred: Mon Dec 6, '10 12:47pm PST 
Ah Kyande Kisu, you sound like my kind of girl! Maybe we should start a special group for all the spoiled, beautiful girls who won't put up with anything from the boys. MOLbig laugh

And your brother, KuJu Ku, sounds like my brother Ozzie!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Kisu , Dec 7 1:24 pm

Who's Feeling Silly > Do you ever wonder

Pepper

Purred: Sat Dec 4, '10 6:03pm PST 
This is a great topic, Macy.

Ozzie is such a Momma's boy I envision him as Howard Wolowitz from 'The Big Bang Theory.' At age 30, he would still be living at home and taking care of his Mommy.

Pepper on the other hand is a princess and a flirt. Everything she does (except eating) is done with great delicacy; then she checks to makes sure she is noticed.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Kisu , Dec 7 1:24 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Cat Wrapped in Duct Tape and Thrown into Clothes Dryer
Ozzie

Purred: Sat Dec 4, '10 5:42pm PST 
This is sad story Mommy heard on the news. A cat was found wrapped in duct tape and thrown into a clothes dryer that was then turned on. Fortunately, one of the people at the apartment building found her and called police. The cat is now at a local shelter and being tended to. She is a new mom and only one of her kittens have been found. cry

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/inland_e mpire&id=7824573

According to the article, this is not the first case of animal cruelty in this apartment complex. I don't understand how some people can be so incredibly cruel.

We have a feral cat who lives in the garage at our apartment. The people who live here leave food and water for this cat, and even have a litter box for her. The weather is getting colder, so there is now a box with fluffy towels for her to sleep in. She has lived her for several years and people have wanted to adopt her, but she will have none of that. Instead of one family adopting her, the whole apartment building has adopted her.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Calie Dreamette #17, Dec 5 10:05 pm

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.