Postings by My Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Behavior & Training > Constantly licking!!!
Nyla

The best little- sister around!

Purred: Wed May 18, '11 4:58pm PST 
Keegan does the same thing! He liks momma, Papa, and me most of all! Momma stands up and walks away when Keegy starts. papa doesn't care. I try to run away but my brother always catches me.
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Sep 5 3:37 pm

Behavior & Training > Kitten obsessed with jumping behind Tv stand! Please help.
Nyla

Purred: Sun May 15, '11 3:37pm PST 
I used sticky paws. It's double-sided packing sized tape that you put on anything you don't want her jumping up on. Keegan and Nyla HATE the stuff.I had to put it in two of three windows because the apartment complex got angry when Keegan sat in the front windows. (stupid non cat loving people)
Anyway, kitty cats don't like stepping on sticky surfaces, and they learn after a time of stepping on it or two that it's sticky and they don't go there anymore.
We also put it on our computer tower, and our printer to keep the kitties out of the desk. I've had nothing but success from it.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jun 3 12:51 pm

Food & Nutrition > Extremely Foul Smelling Poop?

Keegan

Running faster- than the speed- of light!!

Purred: Sun May 1, '11 11:37pm PST 
When we brought Keegan home, his poop was exactly as you describe it. It was extremely foul smelling, almost as if something had crawled up inside him and died! It turned out to be roundworms and hookworms both. I hope everything resolves. smile
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Nov 26 12:10 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Am I doing the right thing?

Keegan

Purred: Fri Apr 29, '11 8:58pm PST 
hug I'm sorry for your loss. I also don't think that your other kitties will thing that they are not good enough. When I brought Nyla home, Keegan acted like it was nothing (except being a little hissy at first) Within a day he had accepted her, and gone back to forcibly sitting in my lap and school books (cause momma doesn't need to study)

Just remember, Sable is sitting at the rainbow bridge waiting on you. She smiles down and is sending you a kitty to help you cope with your grief. Take care!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , May 1 7:33 pm

Behavior & Training > Letting your CATS OUTSIDE

Nyla

Purred: Fri Apr 29, '11 8:49pm PST 
Keegan goes out on a leash and harness, Nyla is still too little to go out (8 weeks old and braver than Keegan) Our apartment complex has strict rules about outdoor cats and not having them. My uncle lives in a nice neighborhood and they 1let their kitty out when she asks. I don't care either way to be honest.
Keegan is too scared to go out with out me, and every time we do he looks back for reassurance that I'm there. Nyla has darted out the door a time or two but she stops at the edge of our porch and stares at the great green beyond the house and runs back inside.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , May 3 3:04 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?
Keegan

Purred: Wed Apr 20, '11 12:42pm PST 
I've been plagued with bladder infections since I was a little girl. My best advice, if you can't find cranberry juice, orange juice or even vitamin c tabs raise the acidity in your bladder which kills the bacteria. The way cranberries, blueberries, and pomegranate help is that they slick the walls of your ut and the bacteria can't grow on it.

I hope you get to feeling better.
[notify]

» There has since been 829.8 posts. Last posting by , May 18 3:43 am

Cats and a Clean Home > Vacuum cleaners

Keegan

Purred: Tue Apr 19, '11 9:10pm PST 
I have a dirt devil cyclone that works really well
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Apr 26 7:03 am

Kitten Corner > My new little friend

Nyla

Purred: Tue Apr 19, '11 8:55pm PST 
Better yet, she has full tiger stripes on her tummy!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Apr 22 12:55 am

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?

Keegan

Purred: Mon Apr 18, '11 3:32pm PST 
Nyla has arrived home unexpectedly. She's my seven week old baby half sister, and we didn't expect her for several weeks. Mama Miranda's person had to get rid of the kittens early due to animal control telling her she had to many kitties. I'm not so sure about her yet, but she seems to like me. She's so little, I don't wanna hurt her. Meowma say's that she eats real food, but she wants me to be her friend to keep her company, cause I'm sure she misses her littermates.

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq69/warrior-wolf -ruby/Kitten/IMG_0374.jpg
[notify]

» There has since been 848.8 posts. Last posting by , May 18 3:43 am

Kitten Corner > My new little friend
Nyla

Purred: Mon Apr 18, '11 3:24pm PST 
In an unexpected turn of events Nyla came home today. She's completely weened off of her momma, and eating solid food, and Mama Miranda's meowma brought her over on the way to deliver the other spoken for kittens to their homes, and taking the other babies to the vet for shots etc and then to their neigbor's. Animal control won't let her have any more cats, and they came by to check on her, and told her she had 24 hours to be rid of them.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Apr 22 12:55 am

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.