Postings by Samantha's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 18: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  

Cats and a Clean Home > Pioneer Drinking Fountain Help
Samantha

Sammerstiltskin

Purred: Fri Jan 20, '12 8:15pm PST 
Does anyone have this? I bought the Ceramic one and had to return it. Now i bought the Stainless steel one and I'm having the same issue! It will not pump the water.

The directions are simple... has anyone else had this issue? I'm getting pretty tired of fighting with this thing. I couldnt find any youtube videos on how to put it together. Am i missing something?
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Harrison Dreamboat #91, Jan 31 12:35 pm

Food & Nutrition > Hard white chunks in Blue Buffalo / Natures Variety? Any one else have this??
Samantha

Sammerstiltskin

Purred: Thu Jan 12, '12 8:42pm PST 
I have to admit I know NOTHING about this (raw). I would have to look into it when I get the chance.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Samantha, Jan 12 8:42 pm

Food & Nutrition > Food Experiment

Samantha

Sammerstiltskin

Purred: Thu Jan 12, '12 8:37pm PST 
Hunters mom - I'm happy you were able to outsmart him. I'm having a similar issue with my kitties. They have had some food changes lately but no matter WHAT i give them they barley eat any wet food anymore.

How long can you leave wetfood out for? I feel like a jerk if I go to bed and don't leave any food out for them over the night. Normally I leave the wet out for 30 minutes and throw the rest away. Does it go bad quick?

I want to eventually get them on an all WET food diet I'm just gone half the day for work.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by ZACK, Jan 17 4:15 pm

Food & Nutrition > Hard white chunks in Blue Buffalo / Natures Variety? Any one else have this??

Samantha

Sammerstiltskin

Purred: Wed Jan 4, '12 7:44pm PST 
I would love to boycott it but Samantha has horrible allergies. Before all of this crap started she was licking out her hair and would get blisters in her mouth. I put her on a L.I.D diet and everything went away. I was shocked! She is very healthy when I keep things the same, but shes VERY sensitive. I had issues with her drooling before and it turns out it was GAIN laundry soap! I had to switch her to Blue after finding MOLD in Natural Balance..

I saw that Blue Buffalo had similar ingredients as Natural Balance so I tried to find something to work with her. What really concerns me is that I saw this white stuff in Natures V as well.

At this point I don't know what I am supposed to feed them. I'd love to boycott all of these places. Seriously... what is going on with them?

I'm sending a sample to Natures V and will leave messages for Blue tomorrow.

If her allergy issues start acting up I'm really going to loose it. I spent MONTHS trying to figure out what was wrong with her. The vets kept telling me to give her anti depressants or steroid shots. Turns out IT WAS THE FOOD she was allergic to. I just need to find something that works for her minus the mold, or white rock/plastic crap!
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Samantha, Jan 12 8:42 pm

Samantha

Sammerstiltskin

Purred: Wed Jan 4, '12 11:39am PST 
I put the cats on Blue Buffalo in the spring when i took them off their kitten food. I found some of the same thing in the dry food. I had a horrible experience with them over the phone and they never sent me anything to send them a sample with. I switched to Natural Balance - but the mold issues and the other issues I read about encouraged me to take them off of it.

I wrote Blue Buffalo an email and never heard anything back. Bump give me your address, I'll mail you to quarter big grin Contact me with the managers contact info please.

I bought the first cans of Blue Buffalo at a Petco. Over the weekend I went to a Petsmart 45 minutes away about bought new cans. I'm having an issue with the same thing in these.

I tried Natures Variety and found the same thing. That is what is in the photo you see. At the moment I'm feeding them the Blue Buffalo because they HAVE to eat wet food.

I'm quite frustrated my female has allergies and I want to feed them something safe. If someone feeds Blue and doesn't have this issue in their state perhaps I can order the food from where they do.

Any suggestions on where I can place the order online?
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Samantha, Jan 12 8:42 pm

Samantha

Sammerstiltskin

Purred: Tue Jan 3, '12 6:24pm PST 
It kind of like rocks. They are very hard chunks. thinking If this is normal I'm fine. I just need to know that other people have this and its safe.
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Samantha, Jan 12 8:42 pm

Samantha

Sammerstiltskin

Purred: Tue Jan 3, '12 2:50pm PST 
Ok so I have some questions on my cats wet food. I recently took them off Natural Balance because there was mold in the food.

I switched to Blue Buffalo dry/wet food. The Blue Wilderness Chicken WET has hard, white chunks in the food. I don’t what this is. Can this be normal? They are in every can I've opened. I tried to put them on Natures Variety and found the same thing! At this point I feel nuts.

Is this normal? Has anyone else found this in their pets food? I’ve tried picking it up at different stores and I still see it in there.

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n634/sammers230/Food.jpg

Maybe this is normal, if it is please let me know.
[notify]

» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Samantha, Jan 12 8:42 pm

Food & Nutrition > Anyone having issues with this cat food?

Samantha

Sammerstiltskin

Purred: Fri Dec 30, '11 7:31pm PST 
I found MOLD in the Natural Balance Grain Free DRY, chicken and duck. I believe its the Alpha cat. My two kitties where throwing up a ton for a week. Once i reached the bottom of the bag I found four kibbles held together by MOLD. The company gave me many excuses every day they seemed to change their story.

The first thing they told me was it didn't happen at the factory there must have been a hole in the bag. Second was that they must have bagged the food while it was still wet. Third was that in "transport" it must have happened. Its cold where I live, so the bag must have frozen. So what is this, a summertime food? The complaints I've read on the food are out of control. Each phone call they also told me how easily there food can form mold. Which is scary!

I also noticed my cats not eating there wet food. They would become VERY excited when i would get ready to make their wet food, add water, and mix it up. It seems like once it got on the floor my female would smell it and walk away. My male would eat it a bit then the female would come over for a little bit. Normally they both finished their bowls.

I'm not sure what is going on with the company but i cannot begin to explain how upset i am they are not handling this differently. Even if this happened in transport why are they not notifying people of this. Its NOT ok for cats to eat MOLD and if this was in ONE bag it would be in others. I didn't even notice it at first and i watch there food closely!

If they could correct the darn issue I would trust them enough to feed my cats there food. I can't even begin to explain how angry I am. I have a female that is VERY sensitive to everything. I even have to watch my laundry soap. This food worked very well for them at a point. Now they have been drastically taken off of that and switched around to other foods. Its BS if you ask me! I am not happy.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Feb 13 12:44 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Lost pet in Newport, Jefferson City Tennessee

Samantha

Sammerstiltskin

Purred: Fri Dec 30, '11 7:11pm PST 
I figured this was worth a shot. My cousins dog ran away and she cannot find him. Someone saw him get into a car near a walgreens. I know this is website is for cats but she is crushed! I figured anywhere I can post this is a chance...

If anyone i know that lives in tennessee that knows someone who lives in the town of newport jefferson city or morris town please repost this my dog milo has been missing for almost two days now we are offering a 250 dollar reward. Hes a jack russell terrier white and brown and 23 lbs has wirey hair and is almost five years old. I know my little boy is out there. Please help by reposting this! You can contact me on catster - I'll be checking posts daily.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Samantha, Dec 30 7:11 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIND A HOME - CHICAGO
Samantha

Sammerstiltskin

Purred: Sat Nov 5, '11 2:40pm PST 
Home found
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Samantha, Nov 5 2:40 pm

(Page 1 of 18: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.