Postings by Ubasti's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Cats and a Clean Home > How Often Should I Scoop?
Ubasti

The beds belongs- to me....

Purred: Tue Nov 23, '10 7:06pm PST 
We have 1 box, and when we had just Ubasti, I still scooped everyday! A lot of times I will scoop if the trashcan in the bathroom is getting full, or the trashcan in the kitchen is getting full since i plan to throw them away. Also I scoop at other times and just use a food store bag! With 2 now i plan to be scooping even more!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by ZOEY, Nov 23 10:39 pm

Kitten Corner > Is He Still a Kitten?
Ninja

I am NOT scared- of the big cat!

Purred: Tue Nov 23, '10 4:42pm PST 
The common age to consider a cat an adult is a year old, so your kitty would not be a kitten anymore
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ninja, Nov 23 4:42 pm

Kitten Corner > A Sad Kitten Story...

Ubasti

Purred: Tue Nov 23, '10 11:33am PST 
He is a very cute cat! I don't think he looks bad at all! That's so great you took him in!
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Nov 26 12:22 pm

Choosing the Right Cat > Why Do People Go To Breeders?

Ubasti

Purred: Tue Nov 23, '10 11:31am PST 
Some people just want a certian breed of cat. It may seem silly to some, but to others it is important.
[notify]

» There has since been 115 posts. Last posting by Juliette, Mar 28 2:16 am

Kitten Corner > Litter training

Ninja

Purred: Tue Nov 23, '10 11:28am PST 
I went and got the Kitten Attract litter, placed him in a room for a few hours with it after eating and now today ( 12 hours later!) he is walking to the litter box from the living room all by himself! Kitten Attract litter is amazing!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ninja, Nov 23 11:28 am

Kitten Corner > Wont use the litter box!
Ninja

Purred: Tue Nov 23, '10 11:26am PST 
I went and got the Kitten Attract litter, placed him in a room for a few hours with it after eating and now today ( 12 hours later!) he is walking to the litter box from the living room all by himself! Kitten Attract litter is amazing~!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ninja, Nov 23 11:26 am

Kitten Corner > Wont use the litter box!

Ninja

Purred: Mon Nov 22, '10 1:55pm PST 
Ok, So we got Ninja on Thursday. First we were worried about him and Ubasti getting along, which now they are doing pretty well.

The big issue is he WONT use the litter box! He keeps peeing and pooping in the same around no matter how well i clean it, and even though the little box is RIGHT THERE! I bought another one to put in that spot and he still pees and poops right next to it! I dont know what to do!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Ninja, Nov 23 11:26 am

Behavior & Training > \'Bugs!\' Any of your kitties know a certain word?

Ubasti

Purred: Sat Nov 20, '10 9:52am PST 
Ubasti will come to her name. She also knows treats, food and no.
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Bastet, Nov 28 7:15 am

Behavior & Training > Litter boxes

Ninja

Purred: Sat Nov 20, '10 8:16am PST 
My new kitten wont go in the other litter box we already had! And now he keeps going in the same spot! I am going to go get a small box and put it in that spot. I think he may be scared to use the other box because of Ubasti...
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ninja, Nov 20 8:16 am

Choosing the Right Cat > What is normal when a new cat enters the home?
Ubasti

Purred: Fri Nov 19, '10 3:33pm PST 
Thanks guys! I was worried! I have never done this before! Ubasti is only 7 months old so its not like she is an old cat or anything. She managed to be in the same room and not hiss every time he meowed today! Only when he would run at her MOL. So that seems like progress! I locked him out the the room and me and her took a long nap in my bed, and i shut him out of the room and she is still sleeping in there ( 4 hours later) so i think she really needed a break!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ubasti, Nov 19 3:33 pm

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.