Postings by Finnegan (Finney)'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 410: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Food & Nutrition > What is the best choice of food for a cat with a sensitive tummy? Please help!
Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Tue Sep 30, '14 2:00am PST 
Can you home cook instead of doing raw?
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Sep 30 2:00 am

Cat Health > My kitty with IBS or something else.
Finnegan- (Finney)

I am a- CARNIVORE! Not a- Cornivore!

Purred: Tue May 13, '14 6:55pm PST 
Thanks BK!!! Check out the probiotics page, it's in the supplements section. We have a strain of probiotics called S. boulardii that's working like magic on diarrhea. I have emergency stop diarrhea instructions there and where you can get that one.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , May 20 5:08 pm

Cat Health > Diarrhea and vomiting

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Mon May 5, '14 5:25pm PST 
Hi there! Please read up on feline IBD as this may be something to take into account. I have a website on it and especially go to the supplements page and read up on probiotics as we have new studies and information on the importance of it in helping with this. http://www.ibdkitties.net/. I hope all goes well tomorrow!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Bruno, May 9 9:07 am

Get Well Soon > The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Sun Apr 20, '14 3:43pm PST 
Wanted to let you all know that Colette was sent to the bridge yesterday after a very long battle with IBD and cancer. cry
[notify]

» There has since been 31 posts. Last posting by Felix, Thu 4:08 pm

Cat Health > Pancreatitis Side Effect or Getting Old?

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Wed Dec 18, '13 10:15am PST 
I'm sorry she's had pancreatitis. I'm not really sure what your questions are though. As far as the title of this thread, no. pancreatitis is not a side effect of getting old. it's a condition that is developed by young and old alike. Here is some information on my website about these conditions: Pancreatitis
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Tequila, Jan 14 1:51 pm

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Tue Dec 10, '13 4:57pm PST 
It is very sad about Val. Life is so fleeting folks! Cherish your loved ones and tell them often what they mean to you. cry
[notify]

» There has since been 106 posts. Last posting by Felix, Thu 4:08 pm

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Sat Dec 7, '13 8:41pm PST 
I don't know if any of you remember Valerie Durham. Her kitty was Harvey, a beautiful Maine coon. Val suffered a fall yesterday in her home and unexpectedly passed away. It's so upsetting. I just thought you all should know. Her very good friend that found her will be taking her kitties and keeping them. Please purr for Val's family. cry. She's not active here anymore but this is Harvey's page:
[notify]

» There has since been 109 posts. Last posting by Felix, Thu 4:08 pm

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Wed Nov 6, '13 7:35pm PST 
Just thought I'd update you all that Platelicker is doing very well! he's home and even playing again! big grin Purring for all those that need them!
[notify]

» There has since been 144 posts. Last posting by Felix, Thu 4:08 pm

Lacey

Backflips are my- specialty!

Purred: Thu Oct 24, '13 2:29pm PST 
We haven't been on for awhile but our good friend Platelicker is very sick and at the vet! Could you all please purr for him? his family is well known here on Catster. He's diabetic and has diabetic ketoacidosis which is life threatening. Purrs for everyone else that needs them also! Love you all! hug
[notify]

» There has since been 154 posts. Last posting by Felix, Thu 4:08 pm

Cat Health > Feline hepatic liver disease (fatty liver disease)
Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Tue Sep 17, '13 11:56am PST 
Thanks sweetheart! I'm here if you need any help. That website is mine so if you have any questions, please let me know. Does your kitty have a feeding tube?
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Sep 17 11:56 am

(Page 1 of 410: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.