Postings by Kandi's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  

Get Well Soon > The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs
Zeke

Mama's Boy

Purred: Fri May 16, '14 2:26pm PST 
Smithwick we are purring for you and mom is praying! keeping our paws crossed you will be OK.

hughugs
[notify]

» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Felix, Nov 20 4:08 pm

Xena- Princess- Warrior - DG#23

Xena the Warrior- Princess

Purred: Wed May 7, '14 8:13pm PST 
We can't believe this about Smiley, what a loss for us all, he was always here for us, he was a good friend and we sure loved him...we haven't been on because we moved and the first time we come here we get this very very sad news...

We send our prayers to our friend and his Mom...he sure left his paw print in our hearts! little angel
[notify]

» There has since been 27 posts. Last posting by Felix, Nov 20 4:08 pm

Queen- Tallulah- Angel- Dreamgirl

cat with the dip- stick tail

Purred: Mon Feb 17, '14 1:39pm PST 
little angelwe send our prayers for the kitties that made their journey to the rainbow bridgerainbow. They are all in our thoughts and prayers along with their families, hope they all know they are not alone!

little angel they all left their paw prints in many hearts!

Angel hugs and butterfly kisses
QT and family
[notify]

» There has since been 52 posts. Last posting by Felix, Nov 20 4:08 pm

Behavior & Training > I'm new, and have a big problem

Purred: Sat Dec 28, '13 9:03pm PST 
some cats just never get along, I have my Moms cats now because my Mom died. She was never around other cats, she came here to live with us about 3 years ago, she went after my sweet mellow Zeke and not stays in our extra room. She can't be out with my other cats she goes after them and she hates my dog...so some cats no matter what you do will not be friends and you just may have to accept that....

Now my daughter is dealing with this same problem with 3 males all fixed...the newest came for a hoarders home, we think he had to fight for everything all his short life...now she keeps him in her room and her other 2 out and then she changes places hoping they will smell each other and start to get along, but so far no luck.

Good Luck!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Xena Princess Warrior DG#23, Dec 28 9:03 pm

Cat Health > Cats with Asthma?

Zeke

Mama's Boy

Purred: Wed Jun 19, '13 2:01pm PST 
My Zeke has asthma as well...he did the coughing, sneezing quite a lot. Took him to several vets and none of them took the time to go the extra mile to find out why he was having the coughing spells and sneezing like 10 times in a row. I was afraid I would watch him die...finally I found the vet we have now, she went the extra mile, took x rays, checked his nose which showed he could hardly breath out of his nose as well...she told me that he was either allergic to things or he has asthma...she waited for the x ray tech to look at his x rays and sure enough he has asthma along with URI.

I chose the inhaler and mask for Zeke...so for 3 yrs now he gets his treatments and is good sitting and having his mask on his face & inhaling. He is so much better now and what a relief...Zeke was in pretty bad shape when I found my vet....

So my advice is don't wait till your kitty gets really bad...

My vet also recommended the same web site...here is a link to showing how the inhaler and mask work...

http://www.fritzthebrave.com/gallery/inhaled.php

wave
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Sammie, Jun 25 9:20 am

Senior Cats > Wellness Good for Seniors?

Purred: Sun Jun 9, '13 7:40pm PST 
I eat wellness too, but never the beef I don't like it, but like the others! we have been eating Wellness for years and have never had any problems...
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Beep, Jun 10 7:41 pm

Purred: Mon Jun 3, '13 4:39pm PST 
Sending our love, purrs and prayers to Charlie's family. Charlie is a most handsome angel now, all the girl angels are loving him!!!little angel
[notify]

» There has since been 326 posts. Last posting by Felix, Nov 20 4:08 pm

Cat Health > Cancer....Need to Talk

Purred: Mon Jun 3, '13 4:33pm PST 
It is never every easy, I went through cancer with my sweet Tallulah (QT) she had breast cancer, I knew from the beginning her changes of living long was slim...she had major surgery,went through the chemo, but in the end the cancer spread to her lungs. I watched her slowly waste away trying everything cause neither one of us was ready to say good bye and let her go. Then the night before I took her she managed to get on bed with me slept on me, I knew this was her gift to me to sleep on me one last time, so I then knew I had to give her my last gift..the gift of peace.

No one knows how this feels and what you went through, but knowing you are not alone can help in so many ways. you did the best you could and she let you know it was time for her to go...

Cancer is awful and horrible once you go through this with your beloved fur baby you will never get over it and it will always be there. Too many of our kitties are getting cancer....

I couldn't let my girl leave and go through what she went through without continuing her fight, so I have had bracelets made (Tallulah's kitty breast cancer awareness), she is all over the world now thanks to catster, she was a mascot for cat Moms walking the 3 day breast cancer walk, we have had a fundraiser to help raise money for research on kitty breast cancer...I did this to help me heal and to make others aware that cats, even dogs get breast cancer.

I have told you this because it helped me, now I hope you will find something to do to honor your sweet girl and help others....

Just know I am here if you need to talk...it has healing ways to be able to talk to another cat mom that has gone through cancer with their kitty.

Sending you our prayers and you all are in our thoughts.little angel

hughugs
Tallulah (Queen Tallulah) & Mom
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Tigger, Jun 4 1:34 pm

Purred: Mon May 20, '13 4:39pm PST 
I am purring and praying for my Tully along with my family. My handsome Tully your honey bunny has you in her thoughts and prayers...be well my sweetkissing
[notify]

» There has since been 361 posts. Last posting by Felix, Nov 20 4:08 pm

Get Well Soon > Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

Purred: Mon Apr 29, '13 3:08pm PST 
we haven't been here for a while and we are so very sad to hear of all the kitties that made their journey...we are purring and praying for them and their families.

We are praying for all that are sick and not doing well..hope they get better and feel better soon.hug

Sending lots of hugs from all of us
[notify]

» There has since been -19931.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

(Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.