Postings by My Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Cat Health > tapeworms
Elvis Presley

Purred: Sat Sep 25, '10 1:07pm PST 
Meowma noticed that several of us have tapeworm, so she took us to the vet. Unfortunately she was unable to get the medicine for us, because she owes the vet sooo much money from the last time we all were sick and until it gets paid off, no charging. Probably not even after that. We would like to know if there is any other way to take care of the problem, cause now 6 of us has it and I am looking pretty bad.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Oct 3 12:17 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Casper & Dutch need a forever home....Tylertown, MS
Dutch

Purred: Sat Apr 3, '10 8:16pm PST 
Can somebody please adopt me and my brother? My human Daddy is getting to aggravated with all of our antics and he wants to bring us to the pound. He has given Mommy two weeks to find us a new home or it's to the pound or outside where they have big dogs and mean stray cats and Mommy doesn't want us to get hurt or worse. Please help us find a forever home if you can. We are now 7 months old and are both males and black & white....Casper has more white than black on him.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Apr 3 8:16 pm

Cat Health > High respirations and perhaps fever?

Cassie

Purred: Thu Feb 4, '10 6:02pm PST 
Hi, One of my kittens had the same thing happen to them. While a low fever is o.k., it's not good for a high one. If Sasha seems o.k, then I'm sure it isn't anything major, but if she keeps it up, then I would definetely have her checked again. I sure hope that Sasha feels better soon. My family and I will keep Sasha in our prayers. My mom says to tell you that she hopes that you are doing good too. My prayers go out to you and your family as well. It's always tough loosing a loved one.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Feb 5 9:03 pm

Cat Health > Need Prayers Please

Skatooli

Purred: Thu Feb 4, '10 5:56pm PST 
Dear Maggie,
I s ure hope that you get better soon. My sister Patches was like that. We had to put her down unfortunately. We were unable to afford a neurologist at the time. And we didn't know that there were organizaions out there to help people with animals. Our vet had said that it was something neuro wrong with our Patches too. Please tell your mom & dad, if they can do it, to take you to the neurologist. I hope that they find out what is wrong with you and can make you better to. My whole family is sending you get well purrs.
[notify]

» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by , Feb 18 4:40 pm

Contests and Vote For Me! > please help us by voting...we need the cash prize desperately

Prince

Purred: Thu Feb 4, '10 3:55pm PST 
Mommy said that is we win either of these contest, that she would be able to finally pay the vet bill and be able to take us. We are all sick with bad colds and two of us have hurt legs. She would also be able to feed us without worrying how she is going to get the money to do so….well for a little while anyways. My contest is cutestpetcontest.com and my id is 100370736 and Skatooli’s contest is www.wetv.com/pictureperfectpet/rating.php/23592 Thank you so much
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Feb 19 1:46 pm

What I Love About Catster > please help us by voting...we really need the cash prize
Prince

Purred: Thu Feb 4, '10 3:52pm PST 
Mommy said that is we win either of these contest, that she would be able to finally pay the vet bill and be able to take us. We are all sick with bad colds and two of us have hurt legs. She would also be able to feed us without worrying how she is going to get the money to do so….well for a little while anyways. My contest is cutestpetcontest.com and my id is 100370736 and Skatooli’s contest is www.wetv.com/pictureperfectpet/rating.php/23592 Thank you so much
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Feb 6 1:34 am

Choosing the Right Cat > will u help by voting for us?

Prince

Purred: Thu Feb 4, '10 3:34pm PST 
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Feb 4 3:34 pm

Food & Nutrition > Please help us by helping us win this contest

Prince

Purred: Thu Feb 4, '10 3:23pm PST 
Mommy said that if we win, it would help with our food and vet bill. We have been unable to go, because she can't pay offthe bill she owes. We are all sick with bad colds and two of us has hurt paws. The website for me is: cutestpetcontest.com I.D. # 100370736 and Skatooli is www.wetv.com/pictureperfectpet/rating.php/23592
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Feb 11 12:43 am

Cat Health > I need your vote for a contest I am in

Prince

Purred: Thu Feb 4, '10 3:20pm PST 
Mommy could really use the money if we win. I am in the cutestpetcontest.com I.D. # 100370736 and Skatooli is in www.wetv.com/pictureperfectpet/rating.php/23592 Please vote for us. If we win, Mommy would be able to feed us and take us to the vet. She would be able to finally pay the vet bill, and we could get help, because we all have real bad colds.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Feb 4 3:20 pm

Choosing the Right Cat > I need advice from former adoptees
Cotton

Purred: Fri Jan 15, '10 12:48pm PST 
Thanks, I'll do that.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jan 15 10:57 pm

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.