Postings by Shadow's Family

GO!

Ragdoll > Hi Everyone

Shadow

Purred: Wed Jul 16, '08 6:13pm PST 
Hey!!! Mum was doing a google and you came up in my results and even better - you and me are friends!!! Mum was doing a google on Ragpatch as she got given some other kitties pedigree and try as she could, the person who she got me from didn't ever give her the correct one. The breeder that Mum got me from was not the breeder that I originally came from - from what she can see, the Owner was R. Butler and Ragpatch I think could be who they trade under? Mum was wondering if you had a contact for them?? kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Shadow, Jul 16 6:13 pm

Ragdoll > Is it common for Ragdolls to have long fur between their toes?
Shadow

Purred: Wed Jul 16, '08 5:12pm PST 
I used to have long fur on the soles of my feet but due to me being allowed to explore outside, my mum was very disappointed that she no longer could see the long tufts... So she is hoping that now I am back inside again, that they will grow back!
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Frodo, Oct 14 7:47 pm

Ragdoll > You sure look like you could be one :)

Shadow

Purred: Thu May 24, '07 5:59pm PST 
Hiya!! I'm pleased to know that our traits are not always 'true'... I also go limp when Mummy picks me up but it's my brother who gets the trophy for the most shedding of hair... Momma brushes me only about once a fortnight in the summer but Zorro must be brushed every day.

When people visit and mention the dreaded shedding fur "problem" I sit with a smug smile as Momma brushes Zorro a couple of times and them me... Zorro has a full comb full whereas there are about 20 stray furs after I have been brushed.

Mommy tries to persuade everyone that Ragdolls are the best breed for people to have - we have such wonderful personalities - however, we are supposed to be non aggressive... I think my brother picked on me too much when I was a baby. And of course now, he is smaller than me and I can pick on him as much as I like!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Keepin-Katz Mr Fudge, Apr 17 10:02 pm

Ragdoll > You sure look like you could be one :)

Shadow

Purred: Thu May 24, '07 5:55pm PST 
Hiya!! I'm pleased to know that our traits are not always 'true'... I also go limp when Mummy picks me up but it's my brother who gets the trophy for the most shedding of hair... Momma brushes me only about once a fortnight in the summer but Zorro must be brushed every day.

When people visit and mention the dreaded shedding fur "problem" I sit with a smug smile as Momma brushes Zorro a couple of times and them me... Zorro has a full comb full whereas there are about 20 stray furs after I have been brushed.

Mommy tries to persuade everyone that Ragdolls are the best breed for people to have - we have such wonderful personalities - however, we are supposed to be non aggressive... I think my brother picked on me too much when I was a baby. And of course now, he is smaller than me and I can pick on him as much as I like!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Keepin-Katz Mr Fudge, Apr 17 10:02 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.