Postings by Muse's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Other Meows & Purrs > Halloween keeping kitties safe
Boo

Purred: Wed Oct 23, '13 6:11pm PST 
I just wanted to remind people that Halloween is fast approaching, and that we need to keep our kitties indoors. if you are not doing so. We need to keep all our kitties safe. And this is more so if you own a Black kitty. It is sad that old superstitions are still with us. And that there are some very disturbed and cruel people out there that would harm such a cat. I want everyone to have a safe and happy Halloween. kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Daigon, Oct 31 9:59 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > RIP IMO
IMO (Gone- to the- Rainbow brid

Purred: Tue Jun 11, '13 5:10pm PST 
Thank you for your sympathy. And I also give mine as well to you. It has only been two days since IMO has passed. I still think that he is in his favorite places in my home. I can still feel his presence at times. as strange as that might sound. But to me it is comforting. Within the past eight years. I have had three kitties pass away. So IMO'S passing has hit me the hardest. And yes I know that he is in a better place and no longer in pain. Know that I wish you peace and hugs in your time of Sadnesshugrainbow
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Cali, Jun 17 9:37 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > I can't handle this...

Purred: Sun Jun 9, '13 2:06pm PST 
I understand completely how you are feeling. As my Cat IMO was sent to the rainbow bridge today after suffering from a severe lung issue. I know how difficult this is for you. And I also share in your pain. Even though this was painful, you did a very loving thing by releasing her from pain. I grieve with you. But know this that she is also looking down with love on you. And I honestly believe that she is and always will be with you in your heart and the wonderful cherished memories that you have. Sending you love and hugs hug
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by IMO (Gone to the Rainbow brid, Jun 9 2:06 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > RIP IMO

Purred: Sun Jun 9, '13 12:03pm PST 
Sadly I had to have my kitty IMO put down this morning due to a breathing problem. His vet tried his best to alleviate his suffering but after giving him meds it hadn't made a difference. Rather than have him be in pain anymore, I made the decision to end his pain. I know it was the right thing to do. He is at the rainbow bridge with my other babies having a great time. rainbow
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Cali, Jun 17 9:37 pm

Cat Health > Imo having labored breathing

Purred: Sun Jun 9, '13 11:52am PST 
I found a vet, who did his best to easy IMO's discomfort. But after five mins, his breathing wasn't getting any better. The vet said that he either had fluid on his lungs, or he had a growth that was displacing his heart. So no matter what we could have done. He would have been suffering. I made the right decision to end his pain. Thank you to all who offered advice. I appreciate it RIP IMO 6/9/13 I love you and will miss you. He was only eight mos old. cry
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jun 10 9:59 am

Cat Health > Imo having labored breathing

Purred: Sun Jun 9, '13 7:44am PST 
My cat Imo, has been having labored breathing since late last night. I tried to see if anything was blocking his throat. This only resulted in me getting severely bitten and with a bleeding hand. His condition has not improved. There is no emergency vet in my town, or he would have been taken him there. I fear that he has fluid around his lungs. And I am scared that he wont make it another night. My only choice is to wait unitll Monday. I pray that I wont have to put him down. But it is looking like that is the only choice I have. He is breathing but not very well. I need help in how to make him comfortable, until I can get him in to see his vet. I hate seeing him suffer like this. And being unable to do anything about itfrown
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jun 10 9:59 am

Other Meows & Purrs > Dogster Ads On Catster.

Purred: Sun Dec 2, '12 11:30am PST 
Why is it that when ever i have been looking for something on Catster, that I get a big Pop up for Dogster? I have nothing against Dogster I even like Dogs, but having a huge pop up of either a ad for Dogster or for Dog food is extremely annoying. frown
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Mikko, Jun 20 6:58 am

Behavior & Training > What is the right age to leave a kitten alone?

Purred: Sun Dec 2, '12 11:11am PST 
Thanks Charles, Since speaking to her. I have not heard the kitty,mewing. And I did get to see how they were doing since her mother came by. And they were happily scratching away at thier post. So it seems the problem has resolved its self. And IMO says thank you for the gift. And I am pleased to make your aquaintance as well. wave
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by IMO (Gone to the Rainbow brid, Dec 2 11:11 am

Behavior & Training > What is the right age to leave a kitten alone?

Purred: Fri Nov 30, '12 4:19pm PST 
My reason for this question is that, I have a neighboor who has two kittens, one is older and the other is a few mos old. And her owner, works and has quite an active social life, and it seems that she stays gone overnight most of the times. She does take care of them food and water and vet care. But I have been outside on my balcony. (live in an apt building) and hear the youngest one Mewing it is so pathetic sounding I know that this poor baby is lonely. I have talked to her owner about this. And have tried to be as civil and as nice as possible. But it just breaks my heart to hear this baby crying for some attention. I dont want to be a buttinsky. Just want to help. I dont think that she would want me to interfere or I would offer to keep her baby company while she goes overnight. Plus the owners mom does have a key too so maybe i should let her know. Maybe she can give some comfort too. Thankskitty
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by IMO (Gone to the Rainbow brid, Dec 2 11:11 am

Cats and a Clean Home > Meow About the Litter Genie Cat Litter Disposal System

Purred: Thu Nov 29, '12 12:37pm PST 
Hey how do i get in on this? Ive got a multi cat household, and would love to have one of these. It sure would help keep the mess down after my cats get done with their business.wave
[notify]

» There has since been 52 posts. Last posting by Hunter *Dreamboat #82*, Nov 15 4:59 am

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.