Postings by Wheezy's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Two and a half years later, I'm still crying.
Wheezy

My Guardian- Angel

Purred: Fri Jan 28, '11 7:15am PST 
After two and a half years, I found myself thinking about Wheezy. I ended up writing a rather long diary entry in memory, and by the end, I had tears streaming down my face.

If you want to read it, just go to Wheezy's profile.

I love you Wheezy, and I miss you terribly.

little angel
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jan 29 5:40 pm

Cat Health > Will it just pass through her digestive system?
Cielo

Mommy's Little- Girl

Purred: Fri May 14, '10 12:33pm PST 
Okay, my cat Cielo was playing in the bathtub, and I was taking my hair out of a pony tail... I had prowrap wrapped in the elastic (our volleyball team did a little zebra stripe theme) so I took that out first. I put it in the bathtub so Cielo could see it (I figured she could play with it as long as I watched her)

She began to eat it, so I pulled it out of her mouth but a little bit (maybe the size of your big toe's toenail?) managed to find it's way down her throat. I looked in her mouth, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

So, I got her to drink some water (to get it out of her throat faster, I guess). This happened last night, and it's been almost 20 hours, so I figure it's past the point where it could affect her breathing.

But, I want to know if it'll pass through her digestive system without hurting her in any way.

Thanks
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Miss Puff , May 14 6:13 pm

Kitten Corner > What Breed am I

Cielo

Mommy's Little- Girl

Purred: Sat May 8, '10 12:53pm PST 
You have an uncanny resemblance to my mom's old cat Wheezy... who sadly died back in July of 2008. Our best guess is an American Shorthair. smile You're probably a mixed breed, but we think your primary breed is an American Shorthair... or maybe a Domestic Shorthair.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Helene-Iris, May 14 10:19 am

Plus Power of the Paw > I AM MISSING - PAWLEASE PRAY FOR ME!

Cielo

Mommy's Little- Girl

Purred: Sun Apr 11, '10 4:57am PST 
My mommy just wanted to come in and say a few words... kitty

When I was around 5 (maybe 4), my parents decided to get my sister and I each our own kitten. We got a brother and a sister, and about 3 months into owning them, they somehow got out. They were missing for a fairly long time. To our astonishment, my sister's kitten managed to find her way back after a little over a month. My kitten never came back, but they were both young and we had only had them for a few months so the chances of them coming back were even lower. The one that did come back passed away almost two summers ago, but I always have to share her story when someone talks about a lost pet, I had to share it with a friend when their new puppy went missing.

Anyways, she may be sitting in a stranger's house right now, eating. Was she more of a thin cat, and did she have a collar or harness on? When that same cat was gone for a week, it turns out some lady had been feeding her and thought she was a stray until she saw our missing cat posters around the town.

We wish you all good luck in finding her, and we hope that Olive returns home safely.
[notify]

» There has since been 151 posts. Last posting by Kaya, Oct 1 8:44 am

Behavior & Training > He learned the trick just by observing his sister?

Cielo

Mommy's Little- Girl

Purred: Sat Mar 20, '10 7:42am PST 
Well, my little angel Cielo has been fetching things (and stealing...) for a year now which she just did naturally.

Lately, her brother has picked up the fetching trick. Is it normal for cats to learn tricks/behaviours by observing other felines in the household?
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Louis Armstrong - ILM, Mar 23 6:03 am

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Sell your kitty for a million?
Cielo

Mommy's Little- Girl

Purred: Sat Dec 5, '09 4:46am PST 
I know that I would NEVER sell Cielo, not even for a billion dollars. She's priceless to me, and the most comical and intelligent cat I've ever had the fortune of meeting, and pleasure of owning.

I don't see how anyone could give their cat up, unless they couldn't provide for it.
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Kisu , Feb 14 4:42 am

Plus Contests > Why can't I vote for BIS in the World's Coolest D + C Contest?

Cielo

Mommy's Little- Girl

Purred: Wed Nov 18, '09 12:22pm PST 
The top 75 aren't showing, so I can't vote. >.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Cielo, Nov 18 12:22 pm

Plus Contests > Please vote for me, and my brothers!

Cielo

Mommy's Little- Girl

Purred: Sat Oct 31, '09 6:00am PST 
cheer

We'd love all your votes! We appreciate them so much!

And have a happy Halloween, and spread some good luck you gorgeous black cats!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Cielo, Oct 31 6:00 am

Cielo

Mommy's Little- Girl

Purred: Sat Oct 17, '09 4:32am PST 
Thank you!

cheer Team spirit! Even if we don't win... we hope that at least one of us does, we're still going to be looking forward to next year!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Cielo, Oct 31 6:00 am

Cielo

Mommy's Little- Girl

Purred: Wed Oct 14, '09 3:54pm PST 
We're entered in quite a few categories, mommy forgot to grab the link to them all but our names aren't that common: Cielo, Caesar, Kumah and Moses! big grin

cheer Please send us a purrfect vote! cheer

Go us! cheer

Wait... here's a link!

Vote for Cielo in the World's Coolestcat pictures & breed info
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Cielo, Oct 31 6:00 am

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.