Postings by Mason's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 17: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  

Cats and a Clean Home > Ants & Cats
Neva

Purred: Thu Jun 9, '11 8:42am PST 
You might want to try something called Terro. They are these ant traps that use a borax type sticky substance that is safe for pets. I placed mine outside near areas where ants can come in and it seems to be working. I also use a home defense spray around the outside perimeter of my house and also around the front door and windows.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Neva, Jun 9 8:42 am

Food & Nutrition > New Weruva pouched foods
Mason

Purred: Sat May 7, '11 8:40pm PST 
They just started carrying the pouches at a local pet store. I got a couple of the duck and chicken flavor, but my cats weren't too keen on itfrown They would rather stick with paw licken chicken.
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by BK, Jun 9 10:35 am

Cat Health > Zelda needs your purrs.

Mason

Purred: Tue May 3, '11 10:56am PST 
I know this is not the best food in the world, but after my cats had UTI's and crystals (I had them on Natural Balance and then raw), my vet recommended Purina One Urinary Tract Health and a prescription wet. I stopped using the wet food because my female cat wouldn't touch it and now alternate between Weruva wet and Wellness pouches. It has been over a year and they are doing great. I also add 1/4 tsp of Benefiber mixed with water to their wet food every evening and that also helps to keep them regular. I really hate the ingredients in the Purina One but this combo seems to be working for my kitties so I will leave things as is. Hope Zelda is feeling better!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Tigger, May 6 3:27 pm

Food & Nutrition > Vomiting- Food change. Which way?

Mason

Purred: Thu Mar 24, '11 10:15am PST 
Be careful with the Natural Balance, both my cats developed crystals and UTI's from the dry and wet duck food. I contacted the company for the percentages of minerals: calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus. The numbers were higher than what is usually recommended for cats, and my vet said that could have been the cause.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Ozzie, Mar 28 12:30 pm

Food & Nutrition > should i switch to blue buffalo

Mason

Purred: Mon Mar 21, '11 9:48am PST 
I feed my cats the Buffalo Basics, which is a limited ingredient food. My female cat is allergic to fish and most other dry foods contain fish meal or fish oil. They love the stuff!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Nandi, Mar 22 1:58 pm

Cat Health > constipation
Mason

Purred: Mon Mar 21, '11 8:47am PST 
I give my cats 1/4 tsp of benefiber mixed in their wet food every evening. It helps to keep them regular, I would talk to your vet first to see what they would recommend.
[notify]

» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Jazzmine, Aug 21 6:48 am

Cat Health > Pooing like water

Mason

Purred: Sun Mar 20, '11 7:16am PST 
My sister has a 5 month old ragdoll kitten that has had the same problem. The vet prescribed Science Diet W/D formula, and now she's doing great. The ingredients are not all that good but after trying just about everything else, this is the only thing that works for her.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Winnie (Angel), Mar 24 6:01 am

Cat Health > Making His Environment More Interesting and Stimulating

Mason

Purred: Fri Mar 4, '11 11:23am PST 
Our windows have screens, the only windows I open are on the top floor which is very high up. If we open windows on the bottom floor, the bugs tend to come infrown
[notify]

» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Rusty, Mar 9 12:37 pm

Cat Health > Making His Environment More Interesting and Stimulating

Mason

Purred: Thu Mar 3, '11 7:19am PST 
When the weather is nice, leave the window open a bit. My indoor cat loves when I do that since he can smell the outdoors and hear the birds better!
[notify]

» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Rusty, Mar 9 12:37 pm

Cats and a Clean Home > Feline Pine - Box Cleaning Ideas?
Mason

Purred: Wed Feb 23, '11 5:58am PST 
Is it possible that he dosen't like the litter? When I got my cat Mason, they had been using Feline Pine at the rescue so I got a bag. However when we got home, he did not go the bathroom the entire night. I went online and saw some forums that said some cats prefer clumping litter because it resembles dirt. I ran out and got some clumping litter and as soon as I put it in his box, he went. I'd prefer to use something else, but as long as he is using his litter box, then I'm happysmile
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Dillon, Feb 25 2:27 am

(Page 1 of 17: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.