Postings by George's Family

GO!

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > I have to rehome all of my cats,except 2

Oscar

Feed me now!!!

Purred: Sun Feb 24, '13 9:38am PST 
My mama has to rehome my family:Mama George,Mr.Chin her son,daughter Boots,daughter Bear.Frisky and Meow,Charlie and Socks and Nipper.
Please help mama find us homes.Mama has until March 1st.She lives in Davenport,FL.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Beep, Feb 25 4:04 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Ryliegh has passed
George

I came,sat down- and stayed.

Purred: Mon Jan 31, '11 2:15am PST 
I am so sorry for your loss.Maybe my Oscar Jr and Ryliegh can be bridge furriends as Oscar Jr just went to the Bridge Friday.My deepest condolences to you.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Ryliegh, Feb 6 4:20 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Oscar Jr went to the Rainbow Bridge this afternoon!!

George

Purred: Fri Jan 28, '11 10:02am PST 
Oscar Jr,or OJ went to get neutered along with his mom and sister.But there was a problem with his surgery.He just passed away.The vet said she tried to give him CPR and tried to really help save him,but...she couldn't.OJ was such a sweet little mush.I am very heartbroken.Please keep him in your thoughts today as he is now living at the Bridge when he shouldn't be there yet.I was not ready to let him go.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Sky, Jan 30 4:39 am

Behavior & Training > What do i do?

George

Purred: Sun Jan 17, '10 11:06am PST 
Yes i have a scrathing pad and my mom has rubbed catnip on it,and still i have what mom says unauthorized scratching areas.
My mom says to declaw is just wrong.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by HappiCat, Feb 11 4:19 pm

Behavior & Training > What do i do?

George

Purred: Sun Jan 17, '10 8:39am PST 
I know that cats normally claw on stuff,furniture included.My cat George is climbing on my curtains and is putting holes in them.We are renters.So far she has clawed the paint off around the trim on our inside molding around the door and also the weatherstripping.What can i do to stop this.My husband wants George declawed as she is an inside cat.However she is almost 9 months old and is coming into her obnoxious "teenage" years and we also have Oscar who is an older cat, a former homeless cat and he is totally opposite of her.Why is this?kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by HappiCat, Feb 11 4:19 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.