Postings by Natasha's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 74: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > how do i say goodbye ?
Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Wed Apr 23, '14 3:51am PST 
Take it one day at a time......The first weeks are the worst. Remember that they are out of pain....I know that you are in pain and sadness. Mac didn't have a long life which makes it harder. We are here and have experienced the death of our loved ones....Be patient and try to remember the good times....sympathies...
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Natasha, Apr 23 3:51 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > New here and looking for support
Alexander,- Dreamboat- #110

I am really a- lap dog in- disguise.

Purred: Sun Apr 13, '14 6:09pm PST 
I hurt after my Ben and Natasha were given their wings. What I do is have a memoy time to celebrate their life. My husband, daughter, and I would remember the good times and light a candle in their memory. Talk about the good times and look at pictures. You have to remember their wonderful lives and be glad that you met. It takes time to heal. It does happen but you will always feel sad that they are not with you. I don't use whipped cream as much. Natasha would come running when I had cereal with milk or whipped cream. She could eat both without being a problem.
Don't expect the hurt disappear quickly. Give yourself enough time and know that they are not alone at the bridge....
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Delyte, Dark Angel, at Bridge, Apr 13 9:10 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Is it normal for me to feel such intense grief and sadness?

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Fri Mar 28, '14 2:22am PST 
Oh yes....It hits you deep and hard. I couldn't sleep in my bed for a week. Natasha always slept next to me on a pillow. Those last days, she left it and hid in her low cat tree. She was going on a trip and needed some rest....We had her for seventeen years and she will always be missed...Getting through this time is difficult but you will. Please know that you have now have a guardian angel at the bridge looking over you. You will recover but you will always feel that ache from the departure.
Take care of yourself...give yourself time and reflect on the time you had with Apollo...
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Apr 7 2:45 pm

Choosing the Right Cat > Why Do People Go To Breeders?

Juliette

Purred: Fri Mar 28, '14 2:16am PST 
My new son-in-law is allergic to cats so I went looking for a Siberian because I heard that they were hypoallergic....I never knew that my older cat would take to her as much as he has so he grooms her every day. Siberians are a natural breed like Maine Coons and very smart. She is my first cat from a breeder. My other cats were all rescues and were loved so much. Going to a breeder is a choice and individual so please don't make judgemental evaluations on those who go to them.
They love cats as much everyone else does. One of my first cats was a Maine Coon mix and he was a special cat. I love big cats and he was one. He was born at a no kill shelter and a runt of the litter.
Every cat is wonderful no matter where they come from......just go with flow and do what you like to do....thank for going to shelters and breeders and keeping those special cats happy and loved...
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Juliette, Mar 28 2:16 am

Get Well Soon > PRAYERS NEEDED

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Fri Feb 21, '14 1:41pm PST 
Sympathies and purrrs fo Cherish's family at this time.....
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by ♥Kally Kat♥, Mar 26 12:03 pm

Grooming > Any tips on preventing mats?
Juliette

Purred: Wed Feb 12, '14 2:46am PST 
I do not pull them. My Juliette gets them now and then. I work at them slowly and they do come out. Be patient.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Claude Hoppurr - Master GR Com, Feb 19 6:58 pm

Get Well Soon > The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

Purred: Sun Feb 9, '14 6:57am PST 
To the best of people and sweet cats, thank you Boxie Brown and Hazey Lucy who took care of this list and made sure that no one was left out. Those who were so sad and needed help, they supported them. When my Natasha left us, we received so many sympathies and notes, it helped.
As much it was hard to see those leave, they didn't leave without purrrs and hugs from the cats and people here....Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs always and may we see you somewhere....Facebook, Here Kitty The Cat Site of Cat Huggers....PPPPPUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSShamster dancecat on mooncat on moon
Alex, Juliette, and angels, Natasha and Ben
[notify]

» There has since been 57 posts. Last posting by Paisley, Aug 9 1:46 pm

What I Love About Catster > FOOTBALL !! 2013 Season !!

Purred: Sun Feb 2, '14 7:04pm PST 
Good night to all of you....May you never be exposed to such awful ads except for the
technology, veterans, and puppy and horse ads.....
What a blowout.....Thank you for everything....
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Cowboy, Feb 3 2:45 pm

Purred: Sun Feb 2, '14 6:57pm PST 
Thank you Pepper....Now, go to sleep if you can....See you all on Facebook or other places-
Here Kitty or The Cat Site....I will stay here until the very end to save things and see comments.
Teach bam
[notify]

» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Cowboy, Feb 3 2:45 pm

Purred: Sun Feb 2, '14 6:55pm PST 
I told you that it was a good one....They showed how they made it. It brought tears to my eyes....
Now, Natasha did her job...We can go to bed now...Thanks to everyone here...the food, the
comments, and smiles....It has been great...Cowboy....We can go.....Yeah....
[notify]

» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Cowboy, Feb 3 2:45 pm

(Page 1 of 74: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.