Close X

Postings by Alexander, Dreamboat #110's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 76: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Kally Kat is an Angel now. September 18th 2007 - April 8th 2016
Alexander,- Dreamboat- #110

I am really a- lap dog in- disguise.

Purred: Wed Apr 13, '16 3:00pm PST 
Kally Kat was one sweet cat.....You will remember the good times and those times will help as you are sad now...She was loved and will be always loved by you and the family....Sympathies..
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by FLYHTEAS ÆTHELING, Apr 27 10:46 am

Get Well Soon > The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

Purred: Wed Feb 24, '16 1:00am PST 
Hi Tigger!!....We are still here and purring for those in need. I wish that more would come here...Alex and Juliette are fine...the winter is almost over and sunlight is coming back...Yeah for daylight...purrring for those in need..
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Aryeh - Love Forever, Apr 13 12:52 pm

Purred: Mon Dec 28, '15 12:00pm PST 
We made almost through the holidays....Alex has a tiny sneeze. I gave him some Lysine so that should help. His appetite is good so I am not worried. Hope everyone else did well....if not, here are some purrrrrrrrrs for them.....Happy Holidays and New Year..May everyone continue in good health...
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Aryeh - Love Forever, Apr 13 12:52 pm

Cat Health > Squamous cell carcinoma

Purred: Sat Dec 12, '15 4:53am PST 
Sorry that you had to say good-bye but the hospice care was a good choice...sympathies at this time and try to remember the good times and the love that was shared between you...
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Tigger, Dec 17 3:05 pm

Purred: Sat Dec 12, '15 4:49am PST 
I just checked in....I will go that page....May all cats have a healthy and safe holiday...Watch the water under the tree and those decorations...We don't do trees unless grand kids come to visit. It is safer this way. Juliette would tear them down...Purrs for those who need it and hugs to those take care of their loves ones...Happy Holidays.....
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Aryeh - Love Forever, Apr 13 12:52 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > goodbye to our pal Zeke
Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Wed Nov 18, '15 2:57am PST 
Zeke.....sympathies to your family...You will never be forgotten and always loved.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Angel ♥Kally Kat♥, Jan 13 6:47 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Platelicker went to the Bridge

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Wed Nov 11, '15 4:43pm PST 
We are sad to hear this Debbie...He was one of a kind and your loved one. We didn't think that he would become a guardian angel so young...our sympathies
----Ben, G.A., Natasha, G.A., Juliette and Alex
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sundance, Nov 11 5:03 pm

Purred: Tue Oct 20, '15 6:21pm PST 
Yep, it is like a ghost town but to those who need some comfort we are here for you....Catster on Facebook will help as well too....purrring for you.
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Aryeh - Love Forever, Apr 13 12:52 pm

Purred: Sat Oct 3, '15 5:38am PST 
This site used to be so busy with purring....Hope that the Catser website is helping those in need...We still need to purrrr and sending wishes for all those who are ill the recovery and get well soon....May your kidney numbers stay low and you are healthy...
[notify]

» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Aryeh - Love Forever, Apr 13 12:52 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Saying good bye and moving on

Purred: Mon Jun 29, '15 1:41pm PST 
First...some catnip would be good and extra TLC...As for adding another cat, you can do that but keep them in separate rooms for a week. My DH got me Alex and Ben crossed soon afterwards. Alex helped with Natasha who was Ben's friend. Alex is such a sweet cat. He is now twelve and has a new friend who has been here for three years. Juliette helps Alex....They do look for their friend but recover in time as we all do. I had more of a difficult time but it helped to see two cats play.....Take care...these weeks will be hard but you will make it through....
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Hikaro, Jul 21 8:07 pm

(Page 1 of 76: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.