Postings by Bram's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Choosing the Right Cat > How did you get your name?
Bram

Purred: Sat Mar 10, '07 2:40pm PST 
When I was a kitten, I had very big ears and very sharp claws. I also liked to try to bite people's necks. While my mommy and daddy were trying to think of a name for me they happened to be watching the anime movie, The Curse of the Y0ma. At one point they paused it while the demon vampire was holding a severed head in its mouth and placed me up to the screen. I looked just like the vampire! No one liked the name Yoma so instead they named me Bram after Bram Stoker who wrote Dracula.
[notify]

» There has since been 319 posts. Last posting by Keiky Divine, Sep 14 2:23 pm

Behavior & Training > World's Biggest Scaredy Cat
Milphey-Yu

Scaredy cat

Purred: Sat Mar 10, '07 2:34pm PST 
I'm a scaredy cat too! I am so scared that when people come in the door from the outside I jump down and run upstairs! I also run away whenever someone uses the vacuum or any spray air fresheners. Though if someone pets me and lets me know it is okay, I may come back. I have to get used to people before I let them pet me and if there are too many people in the house I hide!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Mar 16 9:20 am

Behavior & Training > Three cats = PATIENCE

Muffintop

Are you gonna- feed me?

Purred: Sat Mar 10, '07 2:29pm PST 
When we got Muffin he was already 3 years old and the other cats were adults. It took a good couple months for him to take to the other two cats. We've had three cats for 3 years now and the animals have broken off into 'teams'. Muffin and Brammy are buddies and they lay together, groom each other. Milphey and the dog, Lady are buddies. Muffin and Brammy don't really like Lady and Milphey and vice versa. However, they all have learned to live together fine. Sometimes I get all three kitties on the couch with me and they don't fight!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by MAGGIE MAY(in loving memory), Mar 11 5:44 am

Behavior & Training > What is your favorite human food?

Bram

Purred: Sat Mar 10, '07 2:27pm PST 
I love any pasta sauce. I also really love salsa!
[notify]

» There has since been 42 posts. Last posting by Herr Mueller, II, Aug 13 7:45 pm

Behavior & Training > dogs

Milphey-Yu

Scaredy cat

Purred: Sat Mar 10, '07 2:26pm PST 
I am really good friends with our dog. My sis, Bram doesn't like Lady very much but we get along fine!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Pippen, Mar 12 12:01 pm

Behavior & Training > Paw peeves! Help!!
Milphey-Yu

Scaredy cat

Purred: Sat Mar 10, '07 2:25pm PST 
Now all my cats love it when I pet their paws, especially the tops if I just pet in one direction. However, I haven't owned too many cats who like it when you scratch their back neary their tail. A couple of my kitties bellies are ticklish too.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Milphey-Yu, Mar 10 2:25 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Whats your favorite romantic movie

Bram

Purred: Thu Sep 15, '05 9:29am PST 
I don't like movies. They don't keep my interest. Humans talking on a screen-bah. What does keep my interest is when Daddy sings. If he starts singing I will stop what I am doing, run over, sit and just watch him. Though, if he is singing in the shower, sometimes I poke my head in and get wet. Humans are way more interesting than that silly TV.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bram, Sep 15 9:29 am

Other Meows & Purrs > Spoiled Sweet or Spoiled Rotten

Bram

Purred: Thu Sep 15, '05 9:26am PST 
You guys actually get in trouble for that? I must be so spoiled rotten I can do anything. Hide in the dresser-that's okay. Jump up on the keyboard-just get picked up and put back down. Sleep on the folded towels-that's fine. Mommy says there is no reason to get mad over a cat being a cat. Heh heh heh.
[notify]

» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by , Sep 29 2:44 pm

Grooming > Stray white hairs...

Bram

Purred: Tue Sep 13, '05 10:31pm PST 
Oh yeah. I have white hairs on my back now too that were never there before. That is because I'm getting old!
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Natasha *loved and missed*, Sep 16 4:05 pm

Grooming > Does anyone take their cat to the groomers?
Muffintop

Are you gonna- feed me?

Purred: Tue Sep 13, '05 10:25pm PST 
I was groomed today. I was mad. They put a mask on me and brushed out all of the mats in my fur. One large clump came out in a perfect circle-I kid you not! I wasn't happy the entire time I was there, but I am happy now that I am home. I feel so much better without all of that matted fur and I am so handsome. Eat your heart out.

But my caretakers are going to take me to be groomed regularly since I get mats so often. Ugh.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Oct 14 7:01 pm

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.