Postings by Sodapop(think "Outsiders")'s Family

GO!

Egyptian Mau > Identifying Mau in a mixed breed

Sodapop(thin- k- "Outsiders")

See me, Hear me,- Love me.......

Purred: Tue Dec 22, '09 7:43pm PST 
kitty we all have the beatle markings on our forehead and the parallel lines off our eyes, and liner...I have spots on my belly and the pouch but I have a lot of pixiebob traits too...my sisters Ani and Xiochitl also have the belly pouch....Ani eats like there's no tomorrow and Xiochitl has tabby markings beneath her black fur...wave...we also fight for the top of the kitty tree....
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Moosie, Jan 13 12:39 pm

Pixie-Bob > Could I have some Pixie-Bob in me?
Sodapop(thin- k- "Outsiders")

See me, Hear me,- Love me.......

Purred: Sat Aug 15, '09 9:37am PST 
My pixie-bob markings are: fur at bottom of paws are black, fur is more fuzzy like thick carpet than hairy, lips and eyes outlined in black, white strip around eyes, tail is mid length with concentric black rings ending in a black tip with a little kink, black spots on belly, and looks big-boned and dense. Momma says I'm a baby Huey...don't seem to know my strength with my older sisters. My brother looked more like you...he had longer fur....hopefully he was adopted,tookitty
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sodapop(think "Outsiders"), Aug 15 9:37 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.