Postings by Macy's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 79: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Lost in grief and consumed with guilt...
Sonny

Luvin life out- of the shelter

Purred: Tue Aug 12, '14 6:38pm PST 
It will take time for everything to heal. Fuzzy passed 5 years ago and I still get sad when I see his picture. When I opened my own cat forum early this year it was the first time I ever posted about him and I was in tears when I wrote it. I think if you get if time and not feel pressured you will find another to fill your heart. I mean I love both of my boys I have now, but Fuzz will always have a special place in my heart.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Aug 19 10:15 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Lost in grief and consumed with guilt...
Sonny

Luvin life out- of the shelter

Purred: Fri Aug 8, '14 5:45pm PST 
I am so sorry for your loss and what you and Flo went through. You have to always remember, even though it is hard at times, to remember that you did all that you could for her and she understood that.

I have always felt terrible when it was time to ease one of my furbabies to the other side to be free of pain, and play over and over again what if anything that I could have done to make them better. When I lost my Fuzzy cat I felt my world crash around me and felt such a loss that I never thought another could fill his spot.

Two weeks after he passed I was surfing our local animal shelter, and I came across a picture of a kitten that reminded me so much of Fuzzy that I paused to take a longer look. His eyes seemed to leap from the page to me, as if to say," I am here to help you ease your pain." I went down the next day and adopted my Sonnyboy, who I honestly was sent to me by Fuzzy.

When the time is right you will know, and it may never happen, but when it does you never forget the ones before them, they always will have a special place in your heart.
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Aug 19 10:15 am

What I Love About Catster > The Late Late Show - Act IV

Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Fri Jun 6, '14 8:51pm PST 
well Mom looks like she is falling asleep so time to go crawl on the bed and get comfy, we will stop in again! Night all!cat on moon
[notify]

» There has since been 823 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Sun 3:16 pm

Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Fri Jun 6, '14 8:40pm PST 
I still can't believe that the filter here doesn't allow you to use the word special ist. they say it's a bad word confused
[notify]

» There has since been 826 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Sun 3:16 pm

Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Fri Jun 6, '14 8:38pm PST 
That would be great, any information she gets she send right to the doctorsbig grin
[notify]

» There has since been 827 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Sun 3:16 pm

Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Fri Jun 6, '14 8:25pm PST 
frown So there is no cure for it>
[notify]

» There has since been 834 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Sun 3:16 pm

Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Fri Jun 6, '14 8:14pm PST 
We are not too bad, waiting for mom to get ready for bed so we can NASCAR around the house while she tries to sleepshh

Pepper do you know the name of the illness> I can pass it on.
[notify]

» There has since been 841 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Sun 3:16 pm

Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Fri Jun 6, '14 8:11pm PST 
Hi Gimli! how are you doing?
[notify]

» There has since been 845 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Sun 3:16 pm

Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Fri Jun 6, '14 8:05pm PST 
I was just catching up on it on the pupster forum and it appears that it isn't rocky spotted fever but it is tick related, just not sure which it is, but the poor pup has had it for a time so it is really touch and go at this point. I did start a power of the paw request on Here Kitty for him. His mom is heartbroken
[notify]

» There has since been 848 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Sun 3:16 pm

Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Fri Jun 6, '14 7:57pm PST 
I have a power of the paw going for Talems pup friend karokepepperduke I think his full name is....he has Rocky Mountain fever and not doing good at all. frown
[notify]

» There has since been 854 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Sun 3:16 pm

(Page 1 of 79: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.