Postings by Ingen's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Plus Power of the Paw > Purrs and POTP for all in the path of Sandy
Novi--DIT- #49

I'sa PIP

Purred: Tue Oct 30, '12 4:26pm PST 
KIBBLES!!! Mama talked ona phone with my daddy & he sayed he's worried 'bout you & yer furmily cuz where you live. SO HAPPY YOUSE OKAY!!!

I let daddy know fur you, okay?
[notify]

» There has since been 37 posts. Last posting by Lacey, Nov 5 8:02 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Purrs and POTP for all in the path of Sandy
Novi--DIT- #49

I'sa PIP

Purred: Tue Oct 30, '12 12:54pm PST 
Okay, here's scoop 'at we knows. My daddy, mama Panda, Unkle Blizzard & alla them is okay. They jus' doesn' has power so can' check in.

Orange Ruffy furmily is okay too--no-fur efun gots upset durin' a storm. Ruffy's mama been tryin' to call KC Sunshine mama but phones isn' workin'. We's hopin' is jus' not workin'.

OF COURSE-me & Ingen is okay. We live in Washington & is too far from that nas'y SANDY!
[notify]

» There has since been 43 posts. Last posting by Lacey, Nov 5 8:02 pm

What I Love About Catster > Tornado Check-in

Novi--DIT- #49

I'sa PIP

Purred: Wed Nov 16, '11 6:25pm PST 
I's okay Unka Blizzard but I's not ina south. We jus' gots rain & co'd wevvers.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Finnegan (Finney), Nov 16 8:42 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > **HQ APPROVED** Donations for Ingen to get home

Novi--DIT- #49

I'sa PIP

Purred: Fri Oct 7, '11 9:14am PST 
Hi efurbody,

Me & Jen & lil Bear is doin good in Washington. Mos' of a boxes is gone an we gots our toys.

Jen was thinkin 'bout flyin to get Ingen but she don' wan'sa leaf me & lil Bear cuz is all new an we's still a'justin to efurthin. Plus is lotsa hassles.

This comp'ny (Precious Pets Transport) say they will picks Ingen up at Bella house an brings her right to our 'pawtment. Jen can talk wifa driver an ask how's Ingen doin durin a trip. The ladies who own a company really seems to care 'bout doin a good job an keepin pets safe & happy.

We sayed THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU so many times an is still not 'nuf fur efurthing efurbody did fur us.
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Oct 8 4:59 am

Catster Railroad > lil Kitten needs a ride from Taneytown MD to Detroit, MI

Novi--DIT- #49

I'sa PIP

Purred: Sat Sep 17, '11 8:23am PST 
I had tried numerous forums and looked at different ways to get Novi to Michigan and nothing was working. Finally I borrowed my sister's car and drove there to get him. I really enjoyed meeting his daddy and furmily. This was my first Catster meeting.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Miss Tiny Burr Burr, Sep 25 7:23 am

Catster Railroad > lil Kitten needs a ride from Taneytown MD to Detroit, MI
Novi--DIT- #49

I'sa PIP

Purred: Mon Sep 12, '11 6:56am PST 
I made it to my new home. The lady came an' got me on Sat'day (09/10/2011).

Thank you fur your thoughts, suggestion & ideas.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Miss Tiny Burr Burr, Sep 25 7:23 am

What I Love About Catster > HURRICANE CHECK IN and HURRICANE CENTRAL

Ingen

Ingen--lost and- then FOUND!

Purred: Sun Aug 28, '11 7:35am PST 
Seem like Irene not so bad as dey sayed she gonna be. GREAT NEWS!! Is not ofur yet an I's still checkin on efurone.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Thibodeaux *MISSING*, Aug 31 7:13 am

Plus Power of the Paw > HURRICANE CHECK IN AND HURRICANE CENTRAL

Ingen

Purred: Sat Aug 27, '11 5:38pm PST 
B'izzard, I so releafed dat yer daddy is home safe & sound.
[notify]

» There has since been 86 posts. Last posting by Charmaine Neville, Sep 2 6:25 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Purrs for my Orange Boy

Ingen

Purred: Sat Aug 27, '11 5:36pm PST 
I's purrin fur ya Biggles. POTP fur you ana purrayer fur da vet to has alla answers an knows efurthing that need to be done fur you.
[notify]

» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by Patch, Aug 30 12:34 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > HURRICANE CHECK IN AND HURRICANE CENTRAL
Ingen

Purred: Sat Aug 27, '11 5:21pm PST 
I's jus' checkin on efurone. So far seem to be okay but is gonna get furry bad. I keeps readin an checkin. I gonna go check Nuks forum too. I wantsta know 'bout alla kitties.
[notify]

» There has since been 93 posts. Last posting by Charmaine Neville, Sep 2 6:25 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.