Postings by Bonnie - In Memory's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Sphynx > I almost died!!
Kitzie - In Memory

Purred: Tue Dec 14, '10 6:34pm PST 
Oh, my - what a story! Thank goodness for happy endings and excellent care!!!!! I am going to guess that maybe this was a one-time event? Maybe when kitty is a little older (and slows down a little?), she can have dry again. But I see nothing wrong with an all-wet diet. Teeth care will be important, of course. Wow...
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kitzie - In Memory, Dec 14 6:34 pm

Sphynx > What do other people Mistaken your Sphynx for?
Kitzie - In Memory

Purred: Wed Oct 6, '10 12:39am PST 
My meomie's friend saw a picture of me on her cell phone today, and thought I was a baby GOAT! Granted, it was an extreme close up, but wow! And Bonnie - you forgot the funniest of all! This happened a few years ago, and is so strange it is true! Remember when you escaped from the house, and the neighbour saw you in the rearview mirror of her car and thought you were a KANGAROO? I am serious! Now, she had just visited Australia (we live in Canada), but shock
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Lord Voldemort (aka Mortie), Dec 27 12:36 pm

Sphynx > What do other people Mistaken your Sphynx for?

Bonnie - In Memory

Purred: Tue Sep 21, '10 5:23pm PST 
Ha ha! Yes - I have heard "chihuahua and Devon rex"... And some people get me mixed up with Manx (that's no tail, not no hair, silly...oh well....). Best was: hairless RAT! Yikes!
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Lord Voldemort (aka Mortie), Dec 27 12:36 pm

Sphynx > Does she have an allergy?

Kitzie - In Memory

Purred: Tue Sep 21, '10 5:20pm PST 
It is entirely possible - yes! Could be a heat rash. Could be overzealous licking/sensitivity to drool! Keep an eye on it; nothing you can really do, but as long as it is not too bad, kitty should be OK! If it gets worse, vet might prescribe a quick-absorbing ointment.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kitzie - In Memory, Sep 21 5:20 pm

Sphynx > Indoor to Outdoor

Bonnie - In Memory

Purred: Fri Apr 9, '10 6:24pm PST 
Awwww...so cute!!!

I think if you watch Peanut, and don't let kitty be exposed to sun, should be OK! If Peanut never gets bites, and the deck is fully secure, you might be able to let kitty out unsupervised for short times. But be very, careful, and watch for the first few times.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bonnie - In Memory, Apr 9 6:24 pm

Cat Health > So, how old AM I?
Kitzie - In Memory

Purred: Thu Aug 27, '09 4:51pm PST 
big grin Thanks, everyone!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kitzie - In Memory, Aug 27 4:51 pm

Cat Health > So, how old AM I?

Kitzie - In Memory

Purred: Wed Aug 26, '09 1:07pm PST 
Hello! Just to let you all know, I am doing well (I'm the "lethargic" kitty). I still spend nearly every day sleeping, but I am in good health and spirits.

I am curious: the shelter vet said I was about 4 years old, my new vet said my teeth make me look like I'm 8-10, and I act like I'm 17 years old (MOL)!

Are teeth the best indicator for age? Any other ideas?

Thanks!
Back to sleep...
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Kitzie - In Memory, Aug 27 4:51 pm

Behavior & Training > I\'m So Lethargic...

Kitzie - In Memory

Purred: Fri Jul 31, '09 10:11am PST 
Hi, everyone - yes, I am by all accounts healthy (local vet said so)and getting to a good weight now. I made a big move today - went to ANOTHER ROOM... to sleep! Well, still sleeping, yes, but "exploring" (er, sort of). AND I played with a dangly string (good call there!). happy dance I'll let you know how I am doing in a few weeks!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kitzie - In Memory, Jul 31 10:11 am

Sphynx > I really want to get a Sphynx

Bonnie - In Memory

Purred: Thu Jul 30, '09 1:21pm PST 
Yes, I was considered VERY ugly by those who saw me. I was even called an "abomination of nature" that should not be alive! YIKES! You will never convince everyone that Sphynxes are gorgeous (just like there are some people who - GASP - hate cats!), but as long as you love your kitty, others will at least ultimately respect your decision.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bonnie - In Memory, Jul 30 1:21 pm

Sphynx > Sphynx food
Kitzie - In Memory

Purred: Thu Jul 30, '09 1:18pm PST 
Hmmm! No recommendations here - I actually get to eat a variety of foods: wet, dry, raw, canned, homemade. The best foods have little "filler" and little ash. I eat a lot, even though I am only recently on my road to recovery from my rescue situation.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Bella, Sep 9 10:07 pm

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.