Postings by My Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  

Food & Nutrition > Thoughts on this article?
Koki

Don't pokey the- Koki!

Purred: Wed Jan 19, '11 9:54am PST 
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/12/071203164728.htm

Kok i eats a small handful and three or four oz of dry and canned each day, but I water down the canned food a lot.
[notify]

» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by , Feb 5 8:26 pm

Food & Nutrition > Mega Colon diet
Maddie

Eight-Pound Cat- Called Fatty

Purred: Sat Nov 20, '10 12:07pm PST 
I think Wysong's all-meat diets need supplements added. They have a "Call of the Wild" powder to add to meat.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Nov 26 8:57 am

Food & Nutrition > Maddie is a skinny girl!

Maddie

Purred: Sat Nov 20, '10 12:06pm PST 
It wasn't fast weight loss at all. She's just skinny in general.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Nov 20 12:59 pm

Behavior & Training > Getting started clicker training

Koki

Don't pokey the- Koki!

Purred: Sat Nov 20, '10 9:32am PST 
Koki seems like a pretty good candidate for clicker training-she is friendly, responsive, and loves food. I would like to teach things like come and paw. How do I get started doing this?
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Nov 21 12:08 am

Food & Nutrition > Maddie is a skinny girl!

Maddie

Purred: Sat Nov 20, '10 9:30am PST 
Maddie is approx. 13-15 years old and aside from the weight loss is pretty healthy. The vet said just watch out for problems and dispense TLC as needed. However, she is underweight. I have heard giving a small bowl of kitten formula can help. Can I switch her to kitten food? My friend said this was very bad for her, but there are no senior, indoor, and lite mice in the wild, are there?
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Nov 20 12:59 pm

Raw Food Diet > What raw meaty bones can they eat?
Maddie

Purred: Sun Oct 17, '10 10:00am PST 
Drumsticks, wings? Can bigger bones like thighs be fed if they're smashed or are they just too hard?

OT: I love the sound of Maddie eating meat. The gnashing found is funny. LOL
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Oct 18 5:25 am

Raw Food Diet > Give Maddie a big thumbs-up!

Maddie

Purred: Sat Oct 16, '10 1:52pm PST 
I haven't done much thinking on raw feeding in a while. After the ignored hamburger incident (which was poorly planned), I lost interested. Today on a whim I broke out the chicken breasts. I got a little piece, handed some to Maddiecat, and guess what? After some sniffing, she ate it! happy dance It may end up a weekends only thing (squeamish mom-getting her to canned was enough of a struggle!) but I'm glad Mads is not gonna cower at the thought of real food.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Oct 16 4:46 pm

Behavior & Training > Anyone else have indoor/outdoor cats?

Maddie

Purred: Thu Oct 7, '10 11:02am PST 
This thread isn't for flaming-I have weighed my options and chosen what I think is best for MY cat.

Maddie goes out for about an hour everyday. She stays in four yards and never out of my eyesight, but I keep an semi-close eye on her anyway. The first couple of times I stayed closer-"Outside is fun time, but not alone time". She always has a collar and bell on. Since I'm watching her and she escapes, it's not one of the things that snap open. I call her back in with a couple of kitty treats. If she's not cooperating, she gets fresh hot cat food-the smell drives her CRAZY.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Oct 23 4:12 pm

Food & Nutrition > Cheapest high quality 3oz cat food?

Maddie

Purred: Mon Oct 4, '10 7:48am PST 
Thank you...I'll have to try that. Market Basket's didn't look to shabby, but I'd trust a nationwide brand better, you know? I'll really like to go raw but Maddie is 13. Yes, I know it can be done, but I only live with my mom on the weekends and she's squeamish.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Sep 23 10:23 pm

Food & Nutrition > Cheapest high quality 3oz cat food?
Maddie

Purred: Wed Sep 29, '10 8:11am PST 
With Kitty now (self)demoted to an outdoor cat cry my mom does not want to leave food in the fridge-it grosses her out. Right now we feed California Natural herring kibble and Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, and some Sophisicat flavors. What are other cheap, healther foods in a smaller package?
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Sep 23 10:23 pm

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.