Postings by TGM Gimli DB #101a's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 2358: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > MOO BOO CLUB!!!!!!!
Nikola

Little Niki

Purred: Tue Oct 21, '14 1:58pm PST 
Goodnight Mouse and sweet catnip dreams to y'all too! Hope to be by sometime next week. Mom is off this Sunday but can't remember what her other day off is.

Have a good rest of the week!
wavehug

» There has since been 186 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Thu 1:51 pm

Nikola

Little Niki

Purred: Tue Oct 21, '14 1:52pm PST 
Aww, hope your mum feels better soon, Brucey. Dad was sick last week. frown Fortunately, mom didn't get sick.

Have a goodnight and sweet catnip dreams! Meow with y'all on whatsapp tomorrow. Mom works the early shift.

wavehug

» There has since been 188 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Thu 1:51 pm

Nikola

Little Niki

Purred: Tue Oct 21, '14 1:45pm PST 
I've been with mom and dad for over 11 weeks now! shock Mom thinks I was about 8 weeks when she took me home.

» There has since been 190 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Thu 1:51 pm

Nikola

Little Niki

Purred: Tue Oct 21, '14 1:27pm PST 
It seems so. As much as mom loves Manx cats, she wishes people would get their pets spayed and neutered. cry

Mom says I will get neutered soon.

» There has since been 193 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Thu 1:51 pm

Nikola

Little Niki

Purred: Tue Oct 21, '14 1:12pm PST 
On the next street there's that male tabby Manx that the owners never got fixed and then there's the house with the black cats and there are feeders on the porch all the time. Well, I guess those people didn't get the two black cats that mom sees all the time so there are three black kittens. Mom thinks two of them have short tails.

» There has since been 196 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Thu 1:51 pm

Nikola

Little Niki

Purred: Tue Oct 21, '14 12:53pm PST 
No, mom didn't come back with any kittens. laugh out loud

I think I would have been jealous. red face

Mom told Auntie Sandra that she needs the two black kittens. They also do grooming there. They do pretty well in business with grooming and adopting out kittens. One of the ladies was taking one of the kittens to the vet. Poor little kitten. she was dropped off at the door with a bunch of other kittens. People will just drop off cats and kittens at the front door. crynaughty

» There has since been 198 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Thu 1:51 pm

Nikola

Little Niki

Purred: Tue Oct 21, '14 12:39pm PST 
Have a good supper, Mousie! We all like Auntie Sandra. Since Frankie went to the Bridge, she has been alone. cry She's thinking about getting a new cat one day--maybe a black cat,

They went to Cats Unlimited yesterday to look around and they saw lots of cats up for adoption. There were two black kittens in the main room and in the other room there were some Siamese kittens, two Calico girls, two orange boys and a big kitty mom thinks was like a European Shorthair, the face wasn't as smooshed in like a Persian.

» There has since been 201 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Thu 1:51 pm

Nikola

Little Niki

Purred: Tue Oct 21, '14 12:29pm PST 
She'll quiet down. She will lie down by the door. Once in a while she will bark at something. Mom doesn't want to keep her outside too long because it is too hot.

» There has since been 203 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Thu 1:51 pm

Nikola

Little Niki

Purred: Tue Oct 21, '14 12:19pm PST 
When Auntie Sandra came over yesterday to pick up mom, she sat down to look at the Catster mixbook and Django jumped up on her like he does to dad! shock He stayed there for about 15 minutes. Django is now looking out the back door making whiney noises. Maybe mom will take him out on the leash later.

» There has since been 205 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Thu 1:51 pm

Nikola

Little Niki

Purred: Tue Oct 21, '14 12:16pm PST 
Yes, I climbed the curtains, the same ones that Kenji used to climb. I think Tabi used to climb curtains at the apartment when she was a kitten. Django likes to play with them but he doesn't climb them.

Trinity whined to go outside so now that's where she is and now she is barking again. Mom's just gonna let her sit outside. Trinity can't make up her mind if she wants to go out or stay in. She's getting on mom's nerves today. Two dogs are too much to handle.

» There has since been 207 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Thu 1:51 pm

(Page 1 of 2358: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.