GO!

Could I be a Wedgie or NFC Mix?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Harriet

Purred: Sat Jun 27, '09 6:56pm PST 
Hi there everyone,

Mom is always wondering what I might be. She seems to think that might be NFC or a mix. We don't know too much about me since I'm a rescue kitty. There are pics and video on my page. Anybody have some input on my mom's suspicions? Thanks!

Harriet
[notify]

Harriet

Purred: Sat Jun 27, '09 7:01pm PST 
Oops, that's wegie!!!
[notify]

Calvin

Purred: Tue Aug 11, '09 12:04pm PST 
You look like me!! I am a mix, too. my former dad said I was more than half maine coon, but my head is triangular like a wegie, not square.... hmmm smile

Edited by author Tue Aug 11, '09 12:06pm PST

[notify]

Harriet

Purred: Sun Aug 16, '09 10:17pm PST 
Wow, we do look alike! My mom has done more research and she's convinced that I am a Wegie. I have a lot of the physical and personality traits of the breed standard. Until there is a cat breed DNA test we will never be sure. But mom says she loves me no matter what I am!
[notify]