GO!

If It's Not a MANX, It's Just a Cat!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Jobél-

Named for- Jubilee Year- 2000

Purred: Sat Sep 15, '07 2:09pm PST 
This is what Mom has painted on a sign for our front door. applause

We were wondering what do YOU have in your home to celebrate being a Manx?

Purr-sonally, we try not to have too many cat themed things as Mom is trying to "simplify".

Mom printed some Manx graphics and put them under the plastic cover of some little photo albums which are conveniently placed in the living room for visitors to browse through.

We're MANX and that's our Tale!
cheercheercheercheercheer

kitty
Jobel

Edited by author Sat Sep 15, '07 2:41pm PST

[notify]

Jillian- Grace

Choose Life! I'm- glad Mom did!

Purred: Sat Sep 15, '07 2:15pm PST 
Mom forgot to say that she ordered business cards for Operation Miracle Manx. dancing

Wow! They are incredible! You know these are going to be collectors items some day. cheer

kitty
Jillian
[notify]

Jasper

It's all about- ME!!!

Purred: Sat Sep 15, '07 2:25pm PST 
Simplify???? What is Mom trying to convince you Manx of?

We are Maritime Manx now and Mom calls where we live our Manx Mansion.

Mom is planning to frame one of our Operation Miracle Manx newspaper stories. Once that's up, there will be NO doubt in anyone's mind, that we reign supreme. laugh out loud

EVERY MANX IS A CELEBRITY! way to go

kitty
Jasper
[notify]

Binx

I'm aWildcat in- a Princesses - fur!

Purred: Tue Sep 18, '07 2:11pm PST 
i'm just about ready to turn 6 months! i hope mom throws a big party with a pin the tail on the Manx game! ok, so i'm going a little out on the limb there.cheerpartybig grin
[notify]

Jasper

It's all about- ME!!!

Purred: Tue Sep 18, '07 5:17pm PST 
No kitting! I turn 6 months soon, too!
We're not really sure of the exact date, so we're celebrating on the 26th.
When's your day?
Yeah "Pin the Tail on the Manx" sounds like a PAW-TY !!!!
partypartycheerpartypartycheer
[notify]

Binx

I'm aWildcat in- a Princesses - fur!

Purred: Tue Sep 18, '07 6:06pm PST 
I think its around the 30ththinking
[notify]

Miss Kitty

It's all about- me and my ways!

Purred: Fri Mar 21, '08 4:13pm PST 
Mine's around the 26thinking
I think???
[notify]

Bastet

I am a dog!

Purred: Wed Jul 16, '08 8:54am PST 
Since mom and dad say that a manx tends to act "dog-like," I have three dog brothers and one dog sister. Plus I have one cat sister who I love to make scream (mom and dad doesn't like it though).

Dogs celebrate my manx quality because I get to be who I really am. I love playing with the dogs. They accept me into their dog pack, and I love them for it!
[notify]