GO!

Looking for a tortie or siamese Manx!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Calesh

Purred: Tue Apr 17, '07 12:16pm PST 
I lost my kitty Calesh and am looking to get another one to ease the spot in my heart. Looking for a tortie or siamese Manx, prefer kitten or young adult. Should you know of anyone, please send them my way!!! May you have kitty kisses for eternity...
[notify]

Amber

Fussbudget and- proud of it!

Purred: Thu May 3, '07 2:45pm PST 
Have you checked on Petfinder.com? On the left there is a search area. You can look for Manx near you from shelters and foster homes. I see a pretty girl in Montana!
[notify]

Amber

Fussbudget and- proud of it!

Purred: Thu May 3, '07 2:56pm PST 
My rude typist forgot to give our condolences on your loss of your kitty!

hug
We are missing one of our boys too. He's been gone over 2 months.
[notify]

Sparx

1st officer of- the USS Voyapurr

Purred: Wed Jul 18, '07 2:59pm PST 
I hope you find your kitty!
I am a Manx!
[notify]

Jinx

Purred: Mon Jul 23, '07 1:49pm PST 
Hi, I am new here, this is my first msg actually. Anyway, I am VERY sorry for your loss..... I am in So. Calif, but have 2 beautiful girls, one 1 1/2yr, F. lynx pt, Jinx, and a baby, which will be I think lilac/lynx, no pprs, and they are pet quality, but VERY healthy, and home raised with people and many other pets.. VERY SWEET and love attention and toys.. good luck on your search for another buddy... I am hoping to find *Manx* owners for these cats. I also have a seal pt, but she has a tail, and a drk. charcoal grey, with frosted tips and whote paws and chest, med hair, he has tail also. all the babies are only 4 weeks right now, but it takes time to find right homes, so I am putting the word out now.... dodgerbabe1@yahoo.com.... .........

Edited by author Mon Jul 23, '07 1:57pm PST

[notify]

Jobél-

Named for- Jubilee Year- 2000

Purred: Sun Sep 16, '07 12:09pm PST 
We looked on your profile today and when we looked at your family............... what a HAPPY ENDING!

Two kitty sisters adopted on May 1st. .cheercheercheercheer
April (Catster 541594) and Kieri (Catster 541589).

We hope efurryone who sees this will go and visit them and become friends!

kitty
Jobel
[notify]