GO!

Manx sisters, the first to post

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

MANX- SISTERS!!- BABY AND- SASHA

IGNORANCE IS- BLISS!!

Purred: Tue Mar 6, '07 12:29pm PST 
We are the first to post so whoever is the next, we are three manx sisters, two of us a stumpies, and Sweetpea is the round eyed rumpy. Sasha has manx syndrome also, a birth defect that is common with the breed but she is really fine and does great. She used to drag her hind legs, now she can run and hop just like any other cat can. We are lazy, spoiled, happy and content.snoopy
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Tue Mar 6, '07 12:54pm PST 
Hi Sweetpea, Sasha, and Baby! wave It's always nice to see you!

I'm Gimli, a brown classic tabby with white with a stumpy tail. I was born on August 20, 2004 and I weigh 18 pounds at this time. I like to drag my "Camo Monkey" toy around and I am a momma's boy!
big grin

Purrs and headbutts,
Gimli

Willow

Purred: Sun Mar 18, '07 10:09pm PST 
Willow says HI!! We just joined. She is a calico Manx. I'm so thankful that she doesn't have any back problems. I've heard about them though. Her biggest problem is hiarballs...red face
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Wed Mar 21, '07 6:33pm PST 
Hi Willow, welcome to Catster! We think you are very pretty. Fortunately, I don't have any back or bathroom problems either.

Nice to meet you!

Purrs,
Gimli

radley

miss boo

Purred: Tue Apr 10, '07 10:50am PST 
Hi guys. I know you all already. I'm also chubby, lazy, and content, but I'm still a bit of a troublemaker. We think I'm a purebred manx, but we don't know for sure, since I'm from the streets and have no papers. We're not even really sure how old I am. We think I'm 2, but I could be as old as 3. We think I was about a year old at adoption, since I kept growing after that, but the vet said I was fullgrown, judging by my teeth. I have a minor bootie issue: a slightly prolapsed rectum. It's only been a problem once - when I got diarrhea. If I ever get diarrhea again, I have to go the emergency vet again. Ugh. So they don't change up my food very much. Other than that, I'm pretty normal, except when I use the litterbox, I sit on the rim, rather than in the box itself. I'm really good at balancing like that for a chubby girl. I have a bit of a bootie, about the size of Patches', and a little bunny scut that I can twitch when I'm peeved or excited. You can tell when I would be fanning my tail, because I kind of fan my poofball, which is unfortunately really cute, and not very intimidating to Oreo.
[notify]

Jobél-

Named for- Jubilee Year- 2000

Purred: Sat Sep 15, '07 2:29pm PST 
Hello. I'm Jobel and I'm a Rumpie Riser. cheer
[notify]

Jillian- Grace

Choose Life! I'm- glad Mom did!

Purred: Sat Sep 15, '07 2:30pm PST 
Hello efurr-yone.wave

I'm Jillian and I'm a Stumpie. cheer
[notify]