GO!

Maine Coon mix perhaps...What do you think?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Bonnie

Purred: Tue May 10, '11 10:26pm PST 
I adopted my little Bonnie from a shelter back in April, she had 3 other brothers and sisters that were adopted by others as well. They all looked quite the same except the coloring. I fell in love with her at first sight, she is such a little furball...and is so sweet. Well I always wondered if she was a crossbred because of her features. I was told she could be either a Siberian or Maine Coon mix, but I was not sure, I mean how can I ever find out. Point is that last week I took her to the vet, and the vet himself said it looked like she had a lot of Maine Coon in her, and well I wanted to know what you guys think. Give me your opinion, there are plenty of Bonnie's images on her profile. Thanks!!

thinking
[notify]

Theo

Purred: Tue May 31, '11 11:12am PST 
She looks like a Maine Coon to me, the feature that stands out most is the M shape pattern on her forehead.. Shes really beautiful.
[notify]