Share Your Community Wish List!

(Page 29 of 29: Viewing entries 281 to 286)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  
Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '14 4:45am PST 
Sounds to me like maybe you need to do a reset on your firefox.... you may have adjusted some settings that are blocking items that you do not want blocked thinking

♥- Princess- ♥

Love, Princess

Purred: Sat Dec 20, '14 1:22am PST 
I don't know if this has been suggested but I would love to be able to create sticky posts in the group forums so if its an important message it can stay on the top of the messages. way to go

Mike ~- married to- Lady Dolly

Diabetic kitty- in remission!

Purred: Mon Dec 22, '14 12:38pm PST 
Here's one for the Wish List:

When you get a gift signed by someone's whole Catster family, it would sure be nice to be able to return a gift to EACH member of that family, using their Family Page, without having to either find each member in your friends list one by one or open each of their pages so you can find their Catster number to add each member that way. Hope that made sense.

Marlowe

If it squeaks,- it's MINE!

Purred: Fri Jan 2, '15 1:48pm PST 
I'd like to add a wish too.

It would be nice if under the cat or dogs birthday on their page, they could also have their Rainbow Bridge Day if they have one. It's already on the profile, it just doesn't show on their page.

Thanks Catster/Dogster team, you're doing a pawsome job.

Hershey

When you're- chocolate, life- is sweet!

Purred: Fri Jan 2, '15 8:00pm PST 
laugh out loud Mike, today was my Gotcha Day, and I was thinking exactly the same thing! A one-click method of sending rosies to a whole fambly! way to go

Webster

Eternally in- love with- Katie...

Purred: Fri Jan 2, '15 8:24pm PST 
I'm with you on that suggestion, Marlowe. I've always wondered why that date doesn't appear on the page like the others do. thinking

(Page 29 of 29: Viewing entries 281 to 286)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29