Going to Graduation a Ceremony Tomorrow! ( hopefully)

Shyla

Will do anything- for treats!

Purred: Thu May 29, '14 10:27pm PST 
Hopefully I will be allowed inside the ceremony. I will be backpacked. I'm due to eat an hour after it begins. My whole family is going. If I'm Turned away, my mommy and I will watch it from outside. Luckily I'm very quiet. I never bark or growl. Wish me luck!

Sparky

Lets Play

Purred: Fri May 30, '14 6:22am PST 
Oh Shyla - that will be fun! you are such a good girl, I'm sure you'll do just fine.
Have a great time!

Shyla

Purred: Sat May 31, '14 1:35am PST 
I went! I went! I was a little scared!shock

The whole football stadium was packed! There were security guards at the gates! shockMy mommy was just going to tell them straight out that I was there, but when we got to the gate, the guards had other matters to attend to, so my mommy kept walking. confused

The bleachers were almost filled, so my mom decided that we would stand on the handicapped ramps. There were tons of security/police. My granny said I was very visible even though mom brought me in a dufflebag/backpack carrier. So I'm sure they knew I was there. Other people stood next to us. It was packed. Everyone kept saying I was cute. Or said, "Look at the puppy!!" No negative comments, that we heard at least. I had to eat one hour after we arrived. cry My mom walked me out of the stadium. We were directly in back of the bleachers, people were screaming, blowing whistles, stomping feet. I couldn't and wouldn't eat!!silenced my mom panicked!! So she carried me across the parking lot onto the school campus. We found a quiet area. I ate all my food! Mom massaged me for a bit, then we went back as fast as possible. Luckily my brother was called almost at the very end!! My mommy didn't miss him!! She was so happy, just tired!! I didn't let out a peep. I just sat in my carrier and watched.

That was the noisiest and most crowded place EVER! My mommy was shocked, but so proud of my brother (and me). cheer

Sparky

Lets Play

Purred: Mon Jun 2, '14 6:19am PST 
OH YIPPEE dancing cheer happy dance I just knew you would be a good girl. Noisy crowds and eating just don't mix do they. So glad you found a nice quiet spot to have your meal. And you didn't miss your human graduating applause I bet your mom and dad are very proud of both of you.

Shyla

Purred: Tue Jun 3, '14 5:22am PST 
My granny couldn't believe how noisy it was on the bleachers. My daddy couldn't even hear the loudspeakers, and he was standing off the bleachers taking pictures!shock

I'm guessing this won't be my last graduation. Now my mom knows she will have to walk me super far from the crowds or back to the car.