Close X

Welcome to Paradise 2014

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3  
Talker, Our- Forever- Angel

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Thu Jul 23, '15 12:55pm PST 
Today is Banners! Rainbow Bridge Day and for the day I have to cater to her every wants and needs. Although it's not like she's never without any want or need...but still....it's what I'll do for her.

*talker cooks up a roasted boar and roast wild corn nuts over the fire for her and Sandy*

relieved

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Thu Aug 27, '15 9:29am PST 
I'm here with you banners. Is this really true. I'm not wife mom and dad no more. It's really true.

Daisy - My FurAngel

I can't wait for- the first frost

Purred: Fri Aug 28, '15 8:23am PST 
Talker I can see that your mom and dad miss you so much and all of the other Bratz are so very sad that you made this trip to the rainbow bridge so soon. But you are here with Banners, Marlowe and I and the rest of the gang. When I first got here Banner's told me to just sit down on the beach and just relax and remember all the wonderful times with my family. I would be more then happy to sit with you if you would like some company.

Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Purred: Fri Aug 28, '15 8:27am PST 
Cooks up a feast for Talker with lots of comfort food

Talker I know it will take a while for you to adjust to being an angel, but you will have all of us for company. You will never be alone

hug

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Thu Sep 10, '15 12:00pm PST 
Thanks......*sniff*

My memories are wonderful..my life was wonderful and I was loved and adored and those feelings will never go away. I miss you too MOM!!

*takes some comfort food and shares his plate with the other angels*

hug

Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Purred: Thu Jun 30, '16 10:56am PST 
Sad...our friend Kiko passed away in January and now our pal Camu passed away June 26. Our hearts go out to their loving families and here on the island we will be wiff them sipping on our dogeritas.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3