Big News: Dogster and Catster Community Features Will Not Be Shutting Down!

(Page 253 of 253: Viewing entries 2521 to 2529)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  244  245  246  247  248  249  250  251  252  253  
MILO BLUE- EYES DB# 73A

Bluest Eyes In- TEXAS

Purred: Sat Sep 20, '14 10:10pm PST 
wave Efuryone~!!! big hug

FLICKA me grand furiend, U haz sez a mouffull fur shur~ cheerapplause I guessin' we jus' tired'ed o' complainin' 'n maybe'z if'n we all take heed dat on'y a few short month'z 'go we came soooo close to losin' our precious site..period~
Our communitie'z 'n what we STILL haz 'n we r furry thankfur fur dat~ rainbowmeditaterainbow
We seen improvement'z more so den we haz EFUR seen so I jus' happy. We all r happy to be here 'n keepin' da love goin'~!! way to gobig grindancing
Thank U I 5 Publishin' 'n team techie'z fur listenin'~ flowershail

Milo laugh'z 'n wink'z at Sandy 'n wonner'z if'n dat B12 flyin' missile wud be fun to watch~???shocklaugh out loud

Coco

The Bad Siamese- Twin!

Purred: Sun Sep 21, '14 12:15am PST 
Anyone else having trouble with their photos and photo manager? Sometime yesterday the photo captions for all my cats' pages disappeared, and when I go into the photo manager for any of them, there's a message that I've reached the limit on the number of photos, as if I don't have Plus. But my Plus subscription is now current, and my account indicates that, as do my posts. I had not attempted to add photos or change any of them around when I discovered this.

I've sent a message to Catster support, but I expect I'll still have to wait a while for a response. Just wondering if this had happened to anyone else?

Edited by author Sun Sep 21, '14 12:16am PST

Coco

The Bad Siamese- Twin!

Purred: Sun Sep 21, '14 2:57am PST 
Okay, never mind. The photo problem seems to have been fixed. Only thing is that neither Felix's nor Coco's captions got restored, while Critter's and Jack's did. A minor aggravation, but I can redo them. I'm just glad to see that I-5 is fixing things. Thank you!

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Purred: Sun Sep 21, '14 4:09am PST 
hughugkittyMilo and Malleekittyhughug

Glad it was fixed Coco hughugkittyhughug

If you go to the wayback machine and put the page urls in for the puss cats that have lost their captions. You might be lucky and they have the snapshots of the pages(and the captions on there). Worth a try

The Wayback machine

I know some folk here have recovered captions that way

Webster

Eternally in- love with- Katie...

Purred: Sun Sep 21, '14 4:45am PST 
A strong word of warning about Flicka's suggestion of Safari for the PC as an alternative browser: Safari for the PC is no longer supported by Apple and has not been for some time now; that means it gets none of the security updates that are so vital to internet safety and security. Please do not use Safari for the PC.
(Note that this warning does NOT apply to Safari for the Mac, which is still a supported product.)

Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Purred: Sun Sep 21, '14 1:32pm PST 
Morning all

Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Purred: Sun Sep 21, '14 1:33pm PST 
Finds a guided missile on Ebay and also on Amazon... Decides to go with the one on Amazon though it will take a day longer because it offered free shipping

Places order ..

Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Purred: Sun Sep 21, '14 1:36pm PST 
BOL sounds like Apple and Windows don't want to play with each other any more

The wayback machine sounds like a really good idea... I know I have lost some things on my pages... but I am gonna wait until I know they will stay before I go try replacing them

Coco

The Bad Siamese- Twin!

Purred: Sun Sep 21, '14 5:38pm PST 
Thank you, Flicka! I'll definitely try that. Should be able to get most of them that way. smile

(Page 253 of 253: Viewing entries 2521 to 2529)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  244  245  246  247  248  249  250  251  252  253